Making it Public

(c) Julie Jaret, 2015

Daniela toyed with her bottle, drawing rings on the table. Her beer was almost empty and he still hadn't shown up. Bastard.

Her eyes strayed again to the man seated at the bar. His pretty date had left in a huff a few minutes ago. Daniela wondered briefly what that was about. Almost like he felt her stare, he suddenly sat straighter, turned to look over his shoulder and met her eyes.

She raised her empty bottle with a challenging look, grinning when he turned to speak to the bartender. Moments later, the sexy man set a fresh beer on the table and sat across from her in the dimly-lit booth.

"Thanks," she murmured, wrapping her lips around the bottle to wet her throat and fortify her nerves.

As she intended, his eyes darkened, watching her mouth.

He took a deep drink of whatever was in that highball glass, ice clinking against the sides. Daniela trailed her condensation-dampened fingers down her throat to the top button of her blouse.

"Had a lovers' spat, did you?"

His eyes flicked from her hand to her face, then back again. "Pardon? Oh. Yeah." He shrugged a big shoulder.

She popped her top button open, ignoring the full bar around them and the fact that she didn't even know her companion's name.

"I was stood up tonight," she pouted.

"Fucking idiot," he said, licking his lips, eyes growing heavy as she worked the next two buttons open.

She slid her fingers into the cup of her lacy bra, now in full view of her new friend and anyone else who happened by. "Come sit over here. I want to show you something," she said.

He moved quickly, but not so quickly that she couldn't see the bulge in his pants. It was Daniela's turn to lick her lips.

He stared at her breasts, nearly naked in their demi-bra under her fully-open blouse. "Is this what you wanted to show me?" His voice was gruff, eyes black. His hand reached for her before she could respond.

She allowed his thumb to brush her nipple above the bra cup, then took his hand in both of hers. "No... I wanted to show you this."

She slid his hand up her short skirt, past the edge of her soaked panties and into her drenched pussy.

He groaned and his fingers instinctively circled her clit. "Oh fuck..."

She affected a scolding tone, "You made me very uncomfortable, sitting over there, looking as delicious as you do. I've been wet for an hour and it's your fault."

He heated her further with a sexy half-smile and slid his wide palm over her cunt. "My apologies. I'm glad you brought this to my attention." He removed his hand, leaving a wet smear along her thigh. Then he wrapped his hands around her waist and lifted her to sit on the table in front of him and yanked her panties down, leaving them hanging from one ankle.

Extremely aware, now, of the crowd in the bar, Daniela risked a glance over his shoulder. A college-aged boy nudged his friend and they watched the show. The bartender winked at her.

Her new friend tugged her bra cups below her breasts and pinched her nipples.

"People are watching," she gasped.

"Lucky them," he said before pulling a nipple into his hot mouth.

She ran her fingers through his soft hair, subconsciously trying to hold his head in place. He grabbed her wrists and pressed her hands on the table beside her ass.

"Do. Not. Move. Them."

Her pussy clenched at his tone. She nodded and mentally nailed her hands to the table.

Then his warm, rough hands gripped her knees. He met her eyes and she couldn't even tell what color his were, his pupils were so big. He pushed her thighs apart -- slowly -- watching her face as the cool air hit her hot, wet cunt.

When she was fully open to him, he breathed against her, "I'm so very sorry to have caused you discomfort." Her hips bucked toward his mouth, but his hands anchored them where he wanted her. "Allow me to clean up the beautiful mess I made." His mouth quirked in that sexy half-smile before he leaned close and nudged her hard clit with the tip of his perfect nose.

Daniela made a sound of longing.

"I'll take that as a yes," he said, dragging his hot tongue from stem to stern, making good on his promise.

"Ohhh fuuuck..." she murmured. Unable to move with her hands glued to the table and her thighs anchored by him, the only movement she could make was to arch her back. With her breasts exposed even more, her nipples grew impossibly harder -- competing with her clit, perhaps.

The college boys watched, slack-jawed with tents in their khakis.

The man between Daniela's legs licked her clean, then fucked her with his tongue, spreading her arousal all over her again. He pressed her clit between his lips and tugged... then let it go.

She nearly screamed when he blew cool air on her. Her cunt was so swollen, she felt inside-out.

He gave her clit a barely-there lick and she felt it swell even more. Then he pressed his mouth to her pussy lips and kissed her the way he might've kissed her mouth. His tongue rubbed against her clit before he broke the kiss to pull her clit into his hot mouth.

Again, he tugged... and let it go. Tugged... and let it go.

Her legs began to shake and he grasped her thighs harder, certain to leave blue fingerprints for her to remember him by.

Then he skimmed his teeth -- very lightly -- over her clit and held it just a moment before she exploded on his tongue. Daniela rode out her orgasm against his face. His hands grabbed her ass, pressing her closer to his mouth. He pressed a kiss on one inner thigh, then the other, before sitting back from his feast. He licked his lips.

Daniela caught her breath and glanced at the thick bulge in his jeans. "And another thing," she frowned. "You made my throat go dry. Be a gentleman and give me something to wet it."

He unbuttoned his jeans, revealing his swollen cock head. "I've got just the thing."

*The End*