Tears, comfort, and ice cream

(Y/n) point of view

I just got out of the shower when I herd a rapid knock. I ran down stairs in my  towel because last time I heard that knocking Mr.L Got arrested. I sung open the door Mr.L standing their sobbing. I quickly led him into my living room and to the  couch. I grabbed the"comfort ice cream "( that I only used for the Mario bros ) (  Mario Luigi and Mr.L are brothers) and gave it to him.

" I'll be right back " I sadly told him as I  went  up stairs to get my clothes on. 

When I came down he was sobbing hardier. I sat down on the couch and he through the Ice cream on the floor and launch himself on me.

Mr.L POV.

I sobbed and sobbed and sobbed until (y/n) spoke.

"So what happened " (y/n) slowly but softly asked me.

"BROKE UP WITH DAISY!"I sobbed.

" Oh" she  announced.

"Ya and I have to stay hear with you (y/n)"

"What are you talking about"

"I lived with Daisy"

"What about you're brothers L"

"I doubt  they will let me stay with them"

I still sobbed on (y/n) until I realized what I was doing I was crying on  my other crush. I jolted back, whipped my eye's, and looked at you're shirt it was soaked.

"Sorry sorry sorry!" I apologized.

"NO NO NO it's not you're fault! she quickly told me.

"Yay. I soaked you're shirt"

" I don't Care. Come on take my guest bedroom. 

(Y/n) point of view

You lead him to his room. He  thanked you. But  their was one problem.

"(Y/n) I don't have any clothing. Mr.L hesitantly told me

" I think I have some clothes that would fit you" I answered him.

I brought him three pears of jeans 4 shirts 7 pairs of socks and boxers.Why do I even have boxers I thought as I handed him the clothes. I changed and went to bed. He did the same.

(Hope you enjoyed. sorry  for any spelling error's. And I have this thing where I try not to use the word said so ya.)