Me: You okay?

Lucas: Yea'. Why wouldn't I be?

I shrugged and wrapped my arms around his waist as he stood up.

Me: I love you.

Lucas: I love you too baby.

I smiled as he kissed my forehead.

Me: Let's get dressed.

After a mini-session of sex and a shower, we were both dressed.

Lucas: You look good.

I looked at outfit in the mirror.

Me: Thanks. Take a picture?

He nodded and I handed him my phone. After a few pictures, I got it back. I grabbed my purse while looking through them.

Me: These are cute. Thanks bae.

Lucas: Yea.

We headed out the door just as everybody else was finna come to it.

Eva: No need to knock huh.

Me: Nope.

Lucas wrapped his arm around me and we followed them to the elevator.

Dillyn: Lucas, you driving?

Lucas: Yea, yall'on  kno where dey live.

Will: They moved from Long Beach?

Lucas: Yea, dey in Santa Clarita now. 

Eva: That's wassup.

We got in the Escalade and Lucas pulled off after connecting his phone to the truck. He pulled off playing Tupac. 

About forty something minutes later we pulled up in front of a really cute home. 

Lucas: Aigh so no cussing and that's about it.

We got out and headed up to the porch with Lucas in front. He rang the bell and a few seconds later the door opened revealing Sean.

Sean: Lucas.

Lucas: Hey pops.

They hugged before he let us inside the pretty house.

Lucas: Pop, this is Eva, Olivia and you remember Amber, Dillyn and Will.

Lucas: Nice to meet you girls and I do.

I smiled as he pulled me in for a hug.

Me: Nice to see you again, Mr. Sean.

Sean: You too, Amber.

He shook hands with Dillyn and Will.

Dillyn: Nice to see you again, sir.

Sean: You as well, Dillyn. Cordelia is around here somewhere. Lucas, take them to the back and come help me.

Lucas: Aigh'.

Me: So your not gonna be with us?

Lucas: Yea, I'm comin back.

He led us to a rectangle pool with pool chairs and tables around it. There was a grill and a table in the upper corner. We sat in some of the chairs.

Olivia: You think Kalani's going to be here?

I shrugged.

Me: I hope not.

Lucas came up to us with his grandmother.

Lucas: This is Eva, Olivia and you remember Amber, Dillyn and Will.

Cordelia: Give me hugs, you guys.

We all got up and gave Cordelia hugs.

Me: It's nice to see you again, Ms. Cordelia.

Cordelia: You as well Amber. It's nice to meet you Eva and Olivia and nice to see you again Dillyn and Will.

As they spoke I looked at Lucas who was looking at his grandfather set up the grill. I went over to Lucas and wrapped my arms around him causing him to look down at me.

Lucas: Wassup?

Me: Nothing. Just wanted some attention.

He chuckled and pecked my lips.

Lucas: Betta?

Me: Much.

He shook his head and it got semi quiet as we heard bickering between two females from inside the house, Cordelia sighed.

Cordelia: Would you two stop bickering?

They came out here and I instantly spotted Kalani among the two females and one male. 

Lucas: Ma, you know they argue over everything.

Dillyn: Is that Kalani?

Lucas nodded.

Lucas: And her parents; Genevieve and Brian.

Genevieve: Oh come on, just once!

Kalani: No, mom! You fuck everything up!

Genevieve: I bought you that car!

Brian sighed and headed over to where Sean was at the grill.

Kalani: That's a fucking lie and you know it!

Genevieve: Fine, then make yourself useful and hold my purse!

She held out her white purse and released the handle and Kalani watched it fall onto the ground, Genevieve screamed out in shock.

Genevieve: That's Prada!

Kalani began to take slow step towards Genevieve as she spoke.

Kalani: Oh, was it? I am getting so fucking sick and tired of you, mother! Ever since you've been here, which is less than twenty-four hours by the way, all you've done is bit-

She was cut off by Genevieve smacking her, making her head whip to the right.

Cordelia: It's about to get uglier, Lucas-

Lucas: I know, ma.

He unwrapped himself from me and jogged up to where Kalani was looking at her mother like she was about to murder her. As soon as she leaped, Lucas caught her which made me upset just because he was touching her. He dragged her off somewhere inside of the house while Brian went up to Genevieve. They exchanged some words and he went inside as well. Cordelia went up to Sean. I looked back at Eva and the rest.

Me: Okay then.

Olivia: I thought Lucas said nothing too revealing.

Me: He did.

Eva: What she had on wasn't even revealing. You couldn't see her chest. Just a bit of stomach. 

Olivia: Don't you got beef with her?

Eva: Ion got beef with nobody. Kalani aint taking my man so I don't have a reason not to like her.

Me: How about the fact that your bestfriend (me) don't like her and there's a possibility that she will take Lucas from me.

Eva: You guys know that I don't have beef with nobody unless they do some shit to me. I don't like drama, point blank.

She sat back in her chair and got on her phone.

-  -  - 
Chapter 12