Makin Hey!

They had just walked in the front door when Nico grabbed Zee by her ponytail and pressed her face to the wall.  She could feel his big hard chest behind her as he ran his other hand around to cup one of her full breasts in his rough hand.  He rolled her nipple through her shirt and pulled it between two fingers and whispered harshly in her ear

“Hey baby wanna fuck?” Nico then licked her earlobe before taking it between his teeth and biting it. 

“MMmhummm but then we have plans tonight honey so we can’t take all night.  Okay?” Zee breathed heavily.

“You betcha baby.”  He growled, then he reached down ran his hand up her leg from her knee to her ass pushing her skirt up as he went.  He took in a short breath of appreciation of the panties she was wearing they were his favorites, Blue with NICO’s BABY GIRL printed on the back.  He pulled his hand away and brought it back with a POP

“Ahh yeah someone is excited!” Zee said feeling the loving sting across her cheek.  She felt Nico pull on the waistband of her undies and push them down as far as he could without moving away from her and then groaned when she wiggled the rest of the way out.  Zee could feel his manhood pressing between her ass cheeks waiting to get inside of her. 

He pulled her shirt and bra off and then removed his so they were skin to skin and Zee could feel his breathing picking up along with hers.  She felt him kiss between her neck and her shoulder and then started trailing kisses all the way down her spine one slow kiss at a time.  He would stop every once in a while to nibble on her skin and then continue his hot path down her back. 

When he reached where her skirt was still pushed up around her waist he reached around and unbuttoned it so that he could slip it all the way off of her. He gave it a small push and growled as her skirt fell to the floor.  He dropped down to his knees and gave her bountiful cheek a kiss before turning her around so he was staring at her velvety love folds.  Nico then put one leg over his shoulder and then the other so that he was holding all of her weight and she had her back supporting her against the wall. 

Zee could feel his hot breath against her and when he put the tip of his tongue to her she cried out “NICO damn do it again!”

He took that as his cue to dive in for the kill and give her hot body what it was craving … a beautiful release.  He put his lips around the peak of her sex and drew it into his mouth so that the tip of his tongue could play with it, while putting a finger inside of her to feel how wet she was getting for him.  Nico tugged at her juicy lips with his mouth and ran his rough shadowed chin against her opening while he continued licking the spot he knew would set her off.

Zee felt her body shaking as her climax hit her hard and she came against his mouth he licked her until she was finished then stood back up holding her ass in his hands she wrapped her legs around him and he immediately drove his hard dick into her pumping in and out of her hard against the wall.  Zee buried her face in his neck and then when she couldn’t wait any longer and as she exploded all around him she bit down on the flesh between his neck and shoulder and heard him holler out as he release.  He pounded in two more times slowly before dragging them both down to the floor and falling asleep in the hallway.

***

 “I need you to be my chauffeur tonight I have a business meeting and you will be driving me as part of your punishment for what you did last night.”

                Nico looked her up and down she was wearing a dark blue dress that was tight at the top and flared out at the hips and reached to her mid-thigh showing off her gorgeous legs. “You look amazing who are you meeting and what do you mean I am driving you don’t you mean we are going to a business dinner?” He reached out to grab her around the waist as she moved away from him.

                “I have your uniform out on the bed and you may go get ready.  Be ready to leave promptly at 7 we need to make a stop before we get there.  That will be all.”  Nico watched the sway of her hips as she walked away from him.  It was not even fair how sexy that woman was.  She put all other women to shame with that sinful saunter of hers.  He felt himself harden thinking of what her devious mind had cooked up now.  They had done so many things together that the games just made everything other aspect of the relationship more intense.  Couldn’t hurt to play along, right? Nico walked into the bedroom “Shit it really is a uniform I thought she was just messing around haha.”