Chapter 1 (The Founder. The Crystal)

Nijiro Mikuru was selfish a little when she was a kid.But when she's getting older she's not selfish anymore.But she feels sorry for herself.She was see things in her mirror.It was the dark side of herself.She always see that girl.When Nijiro was brave enough she went to that mirror ask the girl name."Come show yourself" Nijiro said, "You ask for it..." the girl said."Who are you?!" Nijiro said, even though she's kinda scared."I am Mimi Kairo i am the dark side of you! and i was created by Fricella" she said."What?! No...Just GO AWAY!!!" Nijiro said, after that she broke her own mirror.Nijiro is depressed now she don't know what to do.

   She go to a river, her hand was in the water.She found something in the water it was a...Crystal?.She don't know, she kept that Crystal and now the Crystal is for her.After she got that Crystal she hear Mimi voice.She sick of her voice so she cover her ears with her own hands and close her eyes.She open her eyes and she sees Mimi?. "We meet again Nijiro" Mimi said.Nijiro was shock "SHE'S ALIVE?!"

   Nijiro was really shock.She ask to Mimi "Wha- WHAT?! HOW YOU BECAME ALIVE?! YOU'RE JUST MY REFLECTION! THE DARK SIDE OF ME! YOU WOULDN'T BE ALIVE!!!" she said it really loud to Mimi."Well thanks to you" Mimi said, "What?!" Nijiro said."Well you broke your own mirror, so you set me free! Thank you very much dear!" Mimi said with a evil grin."What?! What did i do...?" Nijiro said, she kinda more depressed now."It's too late!Now join me and give me your Crystal!" Mimi said.Nijiro was confused and scared "No! I will not join you!" Nijiro said."Okay! But give me your Crystal!" Mimi said it out loud."What Crystal?! *Gasp* Could it be...?

        ~To Be Continue~