A Birthday To Remember

Ahhahaha I just selected the words Randomly and this is what I got: (No matter if it's late for it!) 

The air is Sparkly, pritty as you step up to the front doors of the Party. You're still a little bit nervous, so you dig into your pocket to look at the invitation one more time.

It reads in Orange and Aqua, Ariel font:

You are cordially invited to a soiree hosted by Harry Potter to celebrate Wattpad's official birthday party. Dancing, Kissing, playing and Ice cream, chocolate will be plentiful. We do hope to see your Beautiful face there. November 22nd, 2016 at Afternoon, night. Please dress in your best Sport clothes and don't forget your Smartphone for the present swap!

You take a deep breath and are about to walk inside, when the door suddenly swings with a Piu.

You're surprised to see Ed Sheeran standing there in the flesh, all Hard and Dirty. You're not sure if you have the courage to talk to them right now, so you scurry inside like a(n) Kat, parrot, fish and join the party, making a mental note to drum up a conversation with them later on over Cake.

Once inside, the party takes your breath away. Everyone is already Using, touching wildly on the dancefloor.

Shape of You plays loudly from the speakers and you can't help but do the Robot, Zumba. You had always shipped Ironman and Batman so you're not entirely surprised to see them Sleeping together in the corner. J.K. Rowling and Lauren Palphreyman are having a rap battle in the centre of the room, while several Any are gushing over the latest update of Cupid's Match on their phones.

The whole atmosphere is electric. It looks like Space on Saturn in the middle of Halloween, New Year and you can't imagine anything better.

"Happy Birthday, Wattpad," you say with a smile, "Here's to another 10 years!" (2016)