Chapter Two: Revealed!

A/N: Sorry for not writing whose POV it is the previous chapter. But I'm pretty sure you guys know who it is right?

Anyways, Enjoy! ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hinata's POV 

Today is the day when I get discharged from the Hospital. 

If I remember correctly, Sakura asked me to meet her outside her house after I get discharged today...

As I walked out of the Hospital, I took in a deep breathe of the fresh air in Konoha.

'Today is going to be better than yesterday!' I thought to myself, everyday in fact.

When I reached the front of Sakura's house, I felt a force pulling me in immediately.

"Slam!" The door was slammed shut. I turned to see Sakura looking around as if to check if I was followed. Oddly cautious of her surroundings.

"S-Sakura-s-san?" I asked worried about her and the situation I got myself into.

"No one followed you right?! Did you come here alone?" Sakura shot me these questions immediately I hardly had anytime to think so I just answered.

"Y-yeah Sakura, n-no one f-followed m-me." I told her firmly, well, still stuttering.

"Good, I because I am about to show you something that only you can know. My parents are no longer here so the only person left that I can trust is you, don't betray me okay?" Sakura said worrily and sadness plastered over her face.       

"M-mm!" I agreed. I wanted to ask her why the windows are closed though. I'm pretty sure she didn't want to waste any more time so I just kept it to myself.

Sakura closed her eyes shut and I secretly activated my Byakugan. I saw her chakra focusing onto her eyes. I was curious. 'What is she doing?' 

When Sakura re-opened her eyes, I was so surprised I that I jumped back. 'T-the Sharingan!'

"S-Sakura-san you-" I was cut off once again by Sakura when she pressed her hand over my mouth signalling me to keep quiet. Then finally retracted her hand.

"B-but how?" I asked curiously.

"It was during the time when Tsunade-sama asked me to arrange some documents in the Hokage Library. While doing that, I came across mine and realised that I was actually an Uchiha! I had the same reaction as you but I figured out I should find out how to use it so I searched around the Library for books that can answer or teach me what I needed to know." Sakura whisper explained.

I nodded my head in understanding. I decided to stay with Sakura to read up on how to use the Sharingan.

Before I know it, it was getting dark and I had to go home. "B-bye Sakura-san!" I waved and got one back in return.

I smiled at her once again before officialy leaving her house. 

Third person POV

What Hinata and Sakura didn't know was that there was someone watching them all along.

The figure thought to itself: Soon... 

As Hinata walk through the streets of Konoha, she saw Kakashi-sensei training Sasuke, Sai and Naruto, Gai-sensei training Ten-ten, Neji and Lee, Hokage-sama training Karin and Ino and Kiba and Shino training together.

She thought: Only Choji and Shikamaru is not here. Choji is probably eating somewhere else and Shikamaru's lazying somewhere in Konoha...I guess that's why Sakura felt left out?

She then continued walking into her house and plopped onto her bed. She didn't want to think of anything else. She don't even have any appetite to eat. She just fell...asleep.