The Mystic Falls sign looks better in flames.

Start from the beginning

Blondy suddenly appeared in front of me, making my assumptions of him being a very old Vampire correct. I didn't flinch like he expected, I just put my hands on my hips and stared. "You right there blondy?" I mused.

"It's not possible." He whispered, grabbing a lock of my curly blonde hair. I scrunched my nose up and took a step away from him.

"Well goodbye." I said, turning, I started in the direction of where the exit to the mansion was. Regardless of my car situation, I still had a Vampire problem to deal with.

The man grabbed my wrist and pulled me back into him, "you are not going anywhere, sweetheart." I struggled in his grasp, "my name is Klaus, whats yours, love."

I paused, "you can't be him."

"So you've heard of me?" He smirked.

I turned my head to the side, looking at who I presume was Elijah, "you must be Elijah. And yeah, I've heard of the Originals, because I'm a dammed Doppelganger." I growled, I kneed Klaus in his private area, making him loosen his grip on my arms as he bent over. "You know whats another thing? I'm not being a blood-bag."

I turned and ran for my life, literally. It was weird though, because not ten seconds later, darkness over clouded my vision.

~

I groaned, slowly opening my eyes. "It's not good to move deary," I looked up to see a middle aged woman, with greying hair and dull, blue orbs. She smiled at me and looked down. I followed her gaze and realized what she had meant.

"Get these needles out of my arms or so help me god I will rip your god dam head off." I yelled at her, making the lady flinch back, my voice got louder and more deadly, I moved violently against the restraints, "I'll kill you for this! Do you hear me! I'll bloody kill you!"

"Your so much different from Elena."

I turned my heated gaze from the lady to Klaus, who sat on one of the couches not two meters from me. He had a thoughtful expression on his face. "Elena? Who in what universe is Elena?"

"We believe its your sister, your twin." Elijah answered, appearing behind Klaus. "I don't like what is happening to you as of now, but Niklaus believes if our thoughts are true, the only way is to see if you are an actual Doppelganger. That your blood will turn a Werewolf into a Hybrid."

"Of course it will!" I growled, "I dye my hair and my eyes are blue because of an explosion years ago. Instead of knocking me out, tying me to a chair and taking my blood you could've of just asked if I was a-" I cut myself off, not being able to talk. Did they just mention my... "Wait. Did you say twin?" Elijah nodded. "She's here? Of all places?" I cursed pulling against the restraints again. "Are you deaf? Get these dammed things out of me!"

"Niklaus, I assume you have enough. Remove the needles if you will." Elijah stated, after a pause, the elder lady removed the needles and undid my restraints.

As soon as I was untied I moved at near inhuman speed, going at the woman, I pinned her to the wall behind us, my hand wrapped tightly around her throat. "You ignored my warnings, you will pay the price." I growled, with my other hand, I hit three different points around her neck, causing her to collapse on the floor, unconscious. I stepped back and faced the Originals, "oh you needn't look at me this way Elijah, if you use your hearing, you'll find she is far from dead." I said, I looked down at my arms, satisfied of the fact I'd already healed. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have business to attend to in Mystic Falls."

I turned and walked through the door that was behind me, as I looked around, I decided going to the right was my best chance, but before I got the chance to get that way, Klaus appeared in front of me. "Sorry sweetheart, but your not going anywhere."