Daniella Rand

Daniella Rand is a San Francisco-based financial advisor. With just about 20 years of experience in the industry, she leads a team of experienced financial advisors and investment analysts devoted to excellent client service and innovative, technology-driven wealth management strategies.

Daniella Rand: Life in the Bay Area

While it might not seem so to her clients, Daniella does have a life outside the office — a rewarding one that keeps those close to her on their toes.

Rand devotes much of the little free time she manages to cobble together to a brutal personal training regimen to which she's adhered for the better part of the last 10 years. She's a regular fixture at her home gyms, ThriveSF and Equinox, and a ready voice of encouragement for less experienced trainees.

When Rand needs a break from her in-gym routine, you might find her swimming, hiking, or sprinting the hills of SF. Her fitness routine has taken her to some pretty exotic places, too — recent travel highlights include Bhutan, The Azores, Tasmania's Overland Track, several trips to Papua New Guinea and Iceland by helicopter, and Longyearbyen, Norway (arguably the world's foremost Northern Lights viewing station and the world's northernmost town, where polar bears roam free). She's on her way to Seychelles, Ethopia, and an African Safari in December. An avid nature and portrait photographer, Rand has a rich collection of photos documenting her travels abroad. She also has a deep passion for international music, attending music festivities all over the world. Rand recently obtained a Cuban music visa in order to meet the best musicians and DJ's throughout Cuba on a three-week private Cuban music tour.

When she's not in the gym, at the office, or crisscrossing the world, Daniella Rand makes time to give back to her community. She regularly volunteers through Episcopal Community Services of San Francisco.

Rand lives with her partner in San Francisco.