Soon enough I started to realize all eyes were turned toward me. "Who is this bitch? " I heard a girl whisper. I shot my head toward her direction. She looked at me and then looked away.

"This is my cousin .. Jadah. "

"You know how we feel about strangers. " a different boy said. He must be Nahmir.

"I know Nahmir, but you guys can trust her. " Selena urged.

"If it's that big of a deal I can go. " I said straight up. I'm not about to sit here and be in the middle of a debate on whether I can stay or not.

The 12 year old leader chucked a little. "Let her stay, she ain't hurting nobody. " he told Nahmir. He nodded. "Welcome to the party beautiful. " he smiled at me as he handed me a cup. I sniffed it and the scent of alcohol filled my nose. I'm not a heavy drinker, I mostly smoke.

I took a sip and it burned going down, but started to taste good, so I sipped some more. The music was playing and I was getting into my vibe.

"Hey I'm gonna go outside for a second. Stay here." Selena said, leaving before I got a chance to reply.

I watched as she walked out the door with that E boy. I shook my head at her. They're probably going to do some freaky shit. She left me here like I know these people.

"aye shorty, come sit. " Nahmir said, patting a spot next to him. I drunk the last drop of my drink and sat next to him.

It was me, Nahmir, some chick, and the 12 year old on the couch. The others were spread around the room.

"You smoke? " he asked me. I nodded. A smile grew on his face as he started to light a blunt.

"Oh shit. We know your name buh you don't know ours. I'm Nahmir. You already met E. That nigga on the bean bag chair is Marcus, CJ is the one eating up all my damn food, and that's Tay. " he said. "That's just the important people." I nodded and looked over at Tay. He smirked a little and gave me a head nod, I nodded back.

"I'm Serenity. " the girl between them said. By the tone of her voice and the fake smile on her face I could tell she was trying to be petty. I'm with those little kids games so I didn't say anything back.

"So what school do you go to? " she continued. "Ion go to one yet. I'll probably go to the one with Selena. "

"That's where we go. " Tay said. Nahmir gave him a look. "Nigga you don't even show up. " they shared a laugh.

Tay took the blunt from Nahmir and inhaled the smoke. "I think ima start going now." He glanced over at me. I smiled a little and looked down.

He passed the blunt to Serinity and she attempted to smoke. She started coughing and didn't even inhale the smoke. Tay started patting her back hard ashell as she tried to catch her breathe. "I need me a bitch who can smoke. " he grumbled talking to himself.

He handed the blunt to Nahmir and he inhaled the smoke and turned to me. He grabbed my face and brought my lips near his like we were gonna kiss. I opened my mouth a little as he let the smoke escape his and into mine.

We smoked the blunt for awhile until I got an urge

"Where's the bathroom?"

"Down the hall and to the left. " he said. I stood up and walked down the hall. When I got a choice between going left or right I froze. I completely forgot where he said to go.

I was thinking long and hard when I left cold hold touch my back. I jumped a little and heard laughter.

"Don't do that. " I told Tay as I lightly pushed him. He grabbed my hands and laughed again. "my bad. You looked lost so I came to be captain save a hoe. " he joked.

I rolled the eyes. "The bathroom is that way love. " he pointed to the left.

I nodded and walked down the hall. I turned back and saw him watching me.

He interests me.

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH PAUSE. I'm working on another story. 😉

Sorry for mistakes I DID NOT proof read lmao. How ya like the chapter? Ya feelin it? Any smokers out there?
— Author