Chapter 8: The Naturals Election

Start from the beginning

FIRST HONNOUJI ACADEMY NATURALS ELECTION

Ryuko: "Naturals Election"?

Mako: Woah.

(Y/N): Seriously, should I even be surprised anymore?  -_-

Satsuki: In this election, you will not be choosing some candidate! You will be choosing yourself! At 8:30am, seven days from now, a sudden death runoff election will be held with the survivors who arrive in this schoolyard! Fight one another! Emerge victorious! And I will grant you your Goku Uniforms anew!

SUDDEN DEATH RUNOFF ELECTION

Satsuki: And now, fellow comrades of Honnouji Academy! FIGHT!

Moments after her speech, the entire assembly of students turned into an all-out brawl. Everyone was fighting everyone. Satsuki's tower surrounded itself in a red shield and Ryuko, Y/N, and Mako, made their way to the Mankanshoku household.

_____

_____

Mako: Gosh, it sure is crazy in town.

(Y/N): *sighs* Looks about the same to be honest.

Ryuko: How can you guys be so came about all this?

Barazo: Well, due to that recent incident, we learned that obsessing over short-term wants isn't any good.

Mataro: If I wait until everyone's exhausted from fighting, I'll be able to lift one or two wallets easy!

Sukuyo: You never learn! *pinches Mataro's cheek*

Ryuko: Haha... In that case, sir, I'm gonna borrow your scooter.

Barazo: No problem! I swindled it from a scooter dealership, just for you!

Mako: Where are you going, Ryuko?

Ryuko: Nowhere special.

Mako: Just tooling around? Than I'll come too!

Mako jumped onto the scooter and hugged Ryuko tightly.

(Y/N): Oh. Well, I'll see you guys later I guess.

Mako: Nonsense! You're coming too!

Ryuko: Eh!?

(Y/N): I don't think there's enough room on that scooter for me, Mako...

Barazo: If you're going too, Y/N, you can take the car!

(Y/N): Really?

Barazo: Sure! I still owe you for getting hit by Mako! Feel free to use it!

(Y/N): I already told you I forgive you, but okay.

With Y/N driving and Ryuko giving directions, the trio arrive at the wreck of Ryuko's former home.

______