Harry: I couldn’t.

I gave him a question look. He couldn’t visit his own girlfriend?

Harry: I couldn’t visit you until you woke up again… Evelyn, do you even remember what happened that day?

Evelyn: No, the only thing I remember is that you were there with me.

Harry: That’s true. You don’t remember anything else?

I shook my head like a child. He chuckled at my childish behaviour and started to take his shirt of. I just stood there and looked at his every muscle that was working when he took of his shirt.

Harry: Evy, you’ve seen me without a shirt before… stop drooling.

I quickly wiped my mouth with the back of my hand jokingly and grinned at him. It’s magic how he still could make me feel like this after so many years together.

Harry: You know that day when I had a sort of attack and it started to bleed from two wounds on my back?

Evelyn: yeah… but wh-

Harry: It’s scars from my wings. When I came up to heaven they cut off my wings and let me down on earth again as a fallen angel.

I slowly nodded my head. I remembered the story about him coming up to heaven but they refused him to get in because he was a good soul. But I didn’t know they cut his wings off.

Harry: I want you to touch these scars, so I can show you what happened that day.

Evelyn: Harry, I don’t know…

Harry: Do you want to know what happened?

Evelyn: well, yes…

Harry: Then do what I say sweetie.

He turned his back against me and I slowly placed my hand on the two scars. Then my head got dizzy and everything was a blur.

Adam…? Angels…choked…Harry…stabbed…blood…lots of blood…you’ll be ok…I’m not leaving you…she’ll be on our side soon…I’ll love you…I’ll see you soon…

Ouch, my heart. The pain had come back again. I felt my knees get week and I fell to the ground.

Harry: Evelyn! Are you ok!?

Evelyn: N-no, my heart! I can’t breathe, help me Harry!

I screamed as loud as I could. Hoping that someone would hear me. The pain wouldn’t stop as it did the other times. I heard loud knocks on y door and people who were calling my name.

Evelyn: help me!

The door flew open and suddenly Harry was gone. Doctors, the police and nurses came rushing to my side. Even my mum. My breathe began to slow down and my heart wasn’t in so much pain anymore, but it still ached.

Evelyn: Mum, mum! I saw him! He was here!

Mrs. Frost: Who was here hunny?

Evelyn: Harry!