He stood up straight again, patting Fangs on his back as a sign he was going to leave. "Don't let the Jones guy mess with your head that much". Fangs muttered as they walked back to their motorcycles. "He's just clingy, Betty must be jealous of me". Sweet Pea replied, losing the angry vibe as soon as it came. Fangs huffed and rolled his eyes at his friend, getting onto his bike. "You going back to the quarry?". Pea yelled over the rumbling sound of the engines. "Yeah, what about you?". Fangs asked while adjusting his helmet. "Think I'm going to drive around for a bit". The fellow Serpent replied and Fogarty saluted him, driving away from the school's square. Sweet Pea looked which direction he took and then drove away as well.

     Kate was surprised this morning by an invitation of Kevin to go on a run in the late afternoon, as he had heard somewhere that Kate liked running as well. Yes, she did, mainly from her own problems and to get the last bag of chips at the store, but okay. "What is the actual reason you invited me to go on this run, Kevin?". Kate asked with a smile as they ran over the pavement. It was a quite late afternoon and they hadn't spoke much, also because the running took a lot of their breath away. "I just wanted to get to know you better, Kate. Form my own opinion about you". He explained and she chuckled softly. "I'm not judging you for seeing that Southsider by the way". "I'm not seeing him! Jesus". Kate let out and her cheeks heated up, causing Kevin to laugh.

"I have my sources within that Serpent circle, girl, don't be afraid of me not knowing any new gossips". Kevin giggled. "I've been seeing one too, he moved out of town a couple weeks ago". He said and sounded a bit sad, which made her feel for him. "Aw, no, Kevin. That's sad. Did you two have a long relationship?". Kate asked. "Not really long. Joaquin was a bit scared the Serpents wouldn't allow him to. Some strangs things happened in this town, Kate, but I'm not going to ruin your positive vibe". He laughed and Kate was quiet for a bit. "I'm going to the Whyte Wyrm tonight, Sweet Pea invited me". "Sweet Pea?". Kevin asked, his voice a bit higher pitched.

"You mean that 6 foot 5 hunk with that delicious neck tattoo?". Kate burst into laughter and she had to stop running. "Oh my god, Kevin". She shook her head. "What? It's true". Kevin shrugged and started to run in a slow pace around her. "Make sure to do it save". He wiggled his eyebrows, making her raise hers at him. "I'm not one to do it on the first date". She replied and gave him a gentle push with her shoulder. They ran further and reached Kevin's house, stopping on his porch. "Want anything to drink? You could use some water because of all the drool you lost over Sweet Pea". Kate put her hands in her sides and tried to give him a monotone face, but failed as she let out a breathy laugh.

"Thanks, but I'll pass. Have to get ready for tonight". Kate smiled and waved at Kevin, taking a deep breath before continuing her run to her house. She didn't have her earphones plugged in, so she heard the motorcycle from miles away. Her gut feeling told her it was Sweet Pea and she was pretty sure as the biker drove slower when he neared her. "Are you some kind of stalker?". Kate turned her head to meet Sweet Pea's darker eyes. They sparkled in amusement at her words. "If you want me to be your stalker, then your wish can be granted". He replied, a typical answer. "No, thank you". She breathed.

Sweet Pea looked at her as she ran on the pavement next to him, long legs moving her forward and his lip was caught between his teeth as his eyes wandered upwards to her cleavage in the tight top. "Want a lift?". He asked and stopped abruptly in front of her, blocking her path. "Do I have a choice?". She asked with a smile on her lips. "Not really, you were heading home, right?". He asked, taking his helmet off for her to take. "Now how would you know that?". A teasing tone was audible in her voice and even curled her lips upwards. "I might be your stalker, now hop on".

"I'm sweaty, Pea". 

"I've seen your unicorn socks". Kate snatched the helmet out of his hands and put it on her head. She swung her leg over the seat and jumped onto the bike to sit behind him. A grin showed up on his face when she tightened her grip on his waist, making him drive away from the pavement. Kate sighed and leaned against his back, finding herself being quite comfortable like this. Sweet Pea turned onto the porch as she had yelled over the loud sound of the engine that her parents weren't home. He turned it off and Kate steadily got back on the floor, taking her helmet off to hand it back to him.