Chapter 2 - Who dose Archie choose.

"Hey Betty, have you seen Veronica," Archie asked.

"She's over there, surrounded by all those hot boys. How I wish I was her right know."

"Thanks Betty your the greatest."

As Archie asked off to go talk to Veronica Betty thought that he was going to propose to Veronica. What could she do. What was she supposed to do, ask Archie to Merry her before he asked Ron. Instead all she did was sit and let him choose who he thought was right, even if she lost the race.

" Hey Ronnie, Ronnie," Archie called to her in the mist of all the other boys around her. "Can I talk to you In private. I have been wanting to ask you this for awhile. What do you see in me."

"Well, let's see without me you would be a poor unmarried man with no life at all." Veronica replies

"OK, that's all that I needed to know."

Archie stands up, walked over to Betty. He asked her the same thing. " Betty what do you see in me?"

"I see a handsome man that is loving caring and has a great sense in humor." Betty said.

As Archie asked Betty to stand up he reaches into his pocket pulls out a black box, he goes on one knee and said "Betty Cooper, will you marry me"

Betty's eyes were wide, she was frozen stiff. 

"WHAT"Veronica yelled.

"pss, Betty say yes. say yes," Jughead whispered in Betty ear.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes," Betty said as she gave Archie a big kiss. Veronica stood there in shock, not knowing what just happened. Did she just loose the love of her life?

"ARCHIE ANDREWS,"

"What," Archie says.

"How could you do this to me, don't you love me. I don't want you to answer that. Your ship came in red, and you missed it." Veronica said as she stomped off.

"Don't worry, she's just a little angry, she'll get over it. Come on Archie, lets go tell our parents. Betty said in excitement. 

Me and Archie having a life together. I though he was going to pick Veronica. I have a list of questions. 1) How many kids? 2) What job will we have?  3) Where will we live? and lots more. What is Archie's parents don't go with the marriage. What will happen then?

"Mom, dad, meet the new Mrs Andrews." Archie said.

"Archie chose Betty and she choose him." Mrs. Andrews said.

"Congratulations son. You married for love, not for money." Mr. Andrews said to Archie as he patted him on the back.

"let's go break it to my parents." Betty says.

when they got to the coopers house they had already fingered it out. they were so happy.

"Archie, take good care of our little baby.

"I will."