Kyler's Lucid Wet Dream

Start bij het begin

"Is this a dream?" I said. "Or was that a dream? Where I was?" I considered it for a second. "You pulled me out of there somehow. Before...before."

"Last I saw you was a couple hours ago and you were right here sleeping. I don't know how you got here though. Pulled you out of where?"

"Out of Yoknapatawpha County! In jail! They somehow caught me fucking John Connor and then they arrested me and took me to jail. And they executed me with some kind of gas!" I kind of started crying again but it turned into laughing probably because I was so fucking happy to out of that place.

"Executed you!" Lucas took my face in his hands and peered into my eyes like he was looking for signs of drugs. "Executed you. For what!"

"For being a queer! For fucking another boy!" And I cry-laughed some more.

Lucas said, "You probably snapped back here somehow when you died there. Like on a rubber band through time. I didn't even know where the fuck you and John were. You've been missing since yesterday. I thought maybe Wes had taken you back up to the Enterprise for some reason but we have been running under radio silence and I haven't been able to call him."

"Since yesterday? John Connor and I were in Yoknapatawpha for weeks, dude! There were these freaky-deaky old people there who thought they were John's parents. Their whole house was like a church, and we were sleeping behind it in their carriage house. That's where they caught us fucking, and then they called the cops and had me taken away. I don't know what happened to John."

"He's here. He's sleeping, too. In the other room. He's okay." Lucas frowned at me. "Hey. Strip."

"What?" I wiped my eyes and laughed.

Lucas shook me by he shoulders and play-slapped my face a little bit. "Strip, dude! Now! Get those jeans off. You smell like piss and you're messing up the blanket."

"I guess I pissed myself when they killed me." I got off the bed and removed first my shoes and socks and then peeled down the tight piss-soaked pants. I wasn't wearing any underwear and my long limp prick hung a few inches beneath my still-damp ballsack, cockhead hidden in wet-wrinkled foreskin. I stripped off my t-shirt and used it to dry my junk. Lucas staring at me made me while I did this made me stiffen a bit even though I still felt pretty freaked out from what I'd just been through. Lucas opening his fly and taking out his cock and jerking on it while he watched me strip made me get all the way hard.

"Let me suck on that fucker, boy," Lucas said. "My mouth wants a dick now!"

"I can't believe this, dude. I was just sentenced to death and executed for having gay sex. And now I want to do it again."

"Gay sex isn't illegal on SeaQuest. In fact, it's expected." Lucas leaned in and licked my lips, his tongue mopping over them and then slipping in between my teeth for a second. "The captain was cool with you bunking in here because I told him that I married you. That you're my husband. So everyone on this boat knows I'm fucking you anyway." He laughed and tugged on his dick. "Like any man does with his husband!"

"Married! Are you shitting me?" I pictured myself on our wedding night, me in a rumpled and stained parody of a wedding dress, Lucas pulling up my skirt, his suit pants unzipped, trying to snake his cock into my pussy, telling me he's gonna get me pregnant like a girl. "Why the fuck did you tell him that?"

"Cock now. Talk later." Lucas knelt in front of me, his face to my crotch, clamped his hands around the back of my knees and slurped the head and first couple inches of my dick into his mouth. He sucked on me, hands working up and down the back of my knees and thighs and calves, and I started thrusting just a little bit and he held his head still and let his mouth become a cunt and I fucked it, my skin-sleeve rolling back and forth over my shroom-head, pushing drool out from his between his lips. He pressed a finger against my asshole and I moaned and gasped and I yelled out at him really loud ¡Lucas! and I lost my nut in his mouth and he kept sucking it, sucking on it, sucking it right the fuck out of me, swallowing it, swallowing all of it. "Knees, baby," he said, standing up, pressing me down to my knees by my shoulders. He pulled his pants and briefs down his knees and squeezed his giant gnarly prick in both hands and jerked on it, drippy head leaking preek on my forehead until, after just like ten seconds, he jetted out, spunked in my eyes and on my nose and cheeks. "Hot, Kyler," he said, gasping. "You're pretty with my jizz on your face." He pulled me back to my feet and kissed me for a a few seconds, licking some of his own juice from lips and chin. "There's this new fucking drug, dude," he said, wiping more of his slime off my face with both hands. "You ain't gonna believe this shit."