Zayn's POV

"We should meet."I turned to face Hayacinth."We've known each other for more than 2 years and we've been a pair for more than a year,isn't it about time we meet?Ni hindi natin alam ang itsura ng isa't-isa and we know little to none about each other but we still trust one another,it's about time we meet." I said in a matter of fact tone,gusto ko siyang makilala di lang dahil sa event but because I know Haya is someone who resembles me,I know she understands my passion for games."Fine,just don't expect much."She said bago siya umupo sa isang set couch."If meeting you means I could meet the legendary creator then I will."She spoke while adjusting her tunic,nakakatawa talaga siya minsan,I just smiled bago ako umupo sa kabilang couch as we started to discuss our first ever offline meet-up. 

A few days later.... 5:30 pm

Beep...Beep...I received a private message from Haya"I just arrived at the location,where are you?"I swipped my optical screen and replied."Almost there,san ka banda?"I was riding my hoverboard and stopped infront of a café na malapit sa school ko,malapit din siguro dito ang school niya."I just arrived,san kana."I picked my hoverboard up and walked into the café,medyo maraming tao sa café kaya nag-ikot muna ang mga mata ko,I noticed a familiar face sa may bandang likod ng shop,I was about to turn ng may nareceive akong pm"Ano pang tinatayo-tayo mo dyan?Pumunta kana dito sa likod."I stared at the person with the familiar face and walked to her direction,tumigil lang ako nang nasa tapat nako ng mesa kung saan siya naka-upo."Y-your Hayacinth???"I stuttered dahil di ako makapaniwala,the smartest yet weirdest girl sa school,the campus sociopath?ang maganda sana pero walang hilig sa fashion?siya ang kapair ko?sya ang in-game wife ko?.

Hyacinth's POV

"Y-your Hayacinth???"tanong ng bagong dating,I expected this much,kahit naman kasi based on the real life looks ng player ang characters nila ay malaki talaga ang pagkaka-iba,I never liked dressing up kaya nga oversized ang blouse at hoodie na suot ko,even my skirt was crumpled and my hair was completely dishelved."Gulat ka no?I'm Hyacinth Robles also known as Hayacinth95 in the game world"I smirked and motioned him to sit."It's nice to finally meet you my hubby."I smiled sarcastically and offered my hand for a handshake na tinanggap naman niya."So? you ready to meet the Creator?"I pick the glass of strawberry juice na in-order ko,I laughed inwardly dahil parang nasa state of shock ata tong heart throb nang school namin,I knew kung sino siya pero I didn't care,but I did have the urge to speak to him a few times but I stopped myself,may kasama kasi siyang Barbie parati."Ayaw mo maniwala?" I swipped on my my optical screen and showed him my character information,he took a look before nodding,a sign na he believes me."So,we have approximately 3 hours before the scheduled meeting. Any suggestions kung anong gagawin natin?"I placed my glass down."We should do something about your looks."He crossed his arms and started to talk the way he does in FO."Huh?what's the problem with my appearance?"mataray kong sabi.'"Well...the creator won't be pleased to see you that way." I just raised a brow at him.

Zayn's POV

Tinitigan ko siya mula ulo hanggang paa."You need a make over."I pulled her from her seat,kahit na medyo malayo ang appearance niya sa in-game character niya I somehow felt at ease being around her,I dragged her out of the café and tapped my watch to activate my hoverboard,I mounted on it with her and sped away papunta sa mobile salon,I pushed her into an empty stall and entered a command promp for a full makeover,tinanggap naman ng AI ang command matapos nitong I scan ang virtual credit card ko. "Yikes! What the hell? Lagot ka sakin mamaya Zayn!!!"I heared Haya scream while the process starts."It's for your own good."I mumbled,after an hour bumukas ang sliding door nang make over stall,and there emerged the most beautiful creature I've ever seen,her hair was brush to perfection,her faced was clean and light make-up was visible,her eyes were clear and accentuated all her features,she was wearing an oversized school uniform and a dark hoodie earlier pero ngayon ay isang dress which slightly showed her curves,my heart started to race,I never thought na ganito ang mararamdaman ko dahil sa kanya."I look weird in this,pwede ba yung uniform ko nalang."Nakasimagot niyang sabi at pilit hinatak yung uniform niya ."No,we have to look formal. And you look pretty in that."Sabay turo sa damit. "Pearl over swine."She mumbled at tuluyang lumabas sa stall."We have to go now,hinihintay na tayo ng creator."I offered her my arm which she accepted,pati kasi sapatos niya pinalitan ng heeled sandals,di ata siya sanay.

At the restaurant....8:25pm

We walked into the location."Kaya pala kailangan mag-effort sa looks,medyo luxurious ang resto eh."bulong ni Hyacinth."Yeah,wait eto na yung message niya."I read the message."I'm wearing a mint green polo."Napatingin naman ako sa mga tao sa loob ng establishment,I spotted him on the farthest table on the right."There."I pointed out,naglakad kami papunta sa kina-uupuan niya."Hello Creator."Haya greeted him,when he lifted his face nagulat kami nangmakita naming kung sino si Creator,it was the GM Alstair."Hello you two!I'm Allen Stairee,the creator and also the GM Alstair."He smiled and motioned us to sit. Nakatunganga lang si Haya,starstruck si wiffy.I slightly nudged her to bring her back to reality."I'm honored to meet you Creator!"Nakatawa ang expression niya,di lang pala siya maganda,cute din pala siya,nakakainis nga lang kasi di siya ganito yung reaction niya sakin kanina."So,where is the program key?"I asked,medyo naiinis."Ah yes...hahaha It seems I've been absent minded these days..."Alstair laughed and handed me a microchip.I took the chip and hid it as I stared at Haya who still looked dumbfolded. Alstair invited us to dinner which I refused pero wala na kong nagawa dahil gusto ni Haya,I don't know why pero di ko gusto ang nararamdaman ko habang masayang nag-uusap sina Haya and Alstair. Tahimik lang akong nakikinig sa kanila. That's when I realized.......

Hyacinth's POV

I was enjoying my night,I've been idolizing Allen Stairee ever since I've found out about him,his simply brilliant!His only  25 years old  pero sobrang successful lahat ng games na ginawa at dinivelope niya. We just continued to chat about the games he created."So far FO is the best game I've created."He smiled."I agree,I've been hooked on games but the most addicting one is FO."I tapped Zayn's shoulder,teka bakit ang tahimik niya ata.

An hour later....sa labas nang restaurant......9:25pm

Thank you,I enjoyed my night.And again Congratulations on winning the event. Please take care both of you. "Nakangiting sabi ni Alstair at sumakay sa hover car niya."Thank you Creator Sir!"Abot tenga kong ngiti habang kumakaway as he sped away."My! his amazing!"I sing songed,nakasimagot lang si Zayn."Oi! Anyare sayo?"I nudged him."Wala."he said."Sungit nito."I rolled my eyes and walked ahead."Uwi na ko!"I said,pero nagulat ako ng hinabol niya ko,he even matched my pace."Ihahatid kita."He placed his hands on his pocket."Bakit?"I asked."Basta."he walked a bit faster. "Wag na,I can handle myself." He frowned"Eh gusto ko eh." He stopped and turned to face me,nagulat ako,nabunggo ko tuloy siya,muntik pa kong matumba."Ingat naman."Naiinis kong sabi,nakatitig lang naman siya sakin."Oi!Anyare sayo?natahimik ka ata?"nang-iinis kong sabi."Earth to Zayn!"Pinitik ko yung ilong niya,tahimik parin kasi siya."Hyacinth...I think I'm...."

Zayn's POV

"Hyacinth...I think I'm...."I stared at her intently."Ano?"she looked up at me.I was about to pour my heart out nang bigla akong may naalala."Ah...nevermind...did you enjoy your chat with the famous creator?."Pag-iiba ko ng topic."Yeah!His a GENIUS!"Hyper na sagot nito,I let her talk habang naglalakad pauwi,nang marating naming ang bahay niya ay nagsalita na ko."See you in school."I waved nang nabuksan niya na ang pinto nila."Are you sure?You'll get teased at school pagnakipag associate ka sakin,mawawala ang heart throb status mo dahil sa weirdong tulad ko."she laughed."Okay lang,pakialam nila?"I laughed as well and activate my hoverboard ,I got on and got ready to move."Atleast I've found my perfect match..."I whispered."Hm?May sinabi ka?"She asked. "Wala,sabi ko goodnight."I said and sped away. I looked back and saw her waving,napangiti nalang ako.

Hyacinth's POV

"Bye Zayn!" I smiled and walked into my house,may palagay ako na magbabago na ang buhay ko simula bukas.I went upstairs to my room and slept.

Zayn's POV

"Hey Zayn!so how was your meet up with you in-game wife?"Nakangising tanong ni Frankie,isa sa mga barkada ko."It was great,she's a perfect match." I smiled. I decided to get to know Haya ,not just in FO but in real life as well, maybe she's the one I've been waiting for. Mayamaya pa ay may nadinig na akong bulong-bulungan."Look...she's here....the freak." A girl said."Oo nga...himala nagsuklay ata siya ngayon...but still...that uniform...."Sabat pa ng isa. I smirked and closed my locker."O,mga dude,I'll see you later,andito na si wiffy."Sinadya ko pang medyo lakasan ang boses ko,napatili tuloy ang mga babaeng nasa hallway."I left my friends with puzzled expressions,tumakbo naman ako papunta sa direction ni Hayacinth and placed an arm around her shoulder."Hi darling!"I smiled dahill sa gulat niyang expression."Nabaliw kana ata."she laughed nang nakabawi na siya sa pagkagulat."Noped,hehehe masanay kana." I flashed her a killer smile.

(TO BE CONTINUED)