Chapter 11

Chapter name:Flora Festival part 1 and (pictures drawn by Author-san)

Flora festival, the only festival celebrated in the dukedom of Rowan. It is said that the festival is organized by the second duke of Rowan dedicated to the goddess of nature Flora.

There will be many events related to nature among all the events the main one is flower viewing. In this event anyone can from the other territories of the Entrails kingdom are welcomed to participate. Anyone who can make a beautiful flower sculpture even more beautiful than the real flower will win and get rewarded from the duke Rowan and the king himself.

After all the flora festival is celebrated every three years.

Above all this time Flora festival is special as crimson flower is going to bloom. The crimson flower only bloom once every thirty years.

You guys must be wondering why this lazy protagonist is taking about another dukedom and wasting such energy instead of sleeping but...

[Look nii-nii, isn't that beautiful... Wow Rowan is so beautiful place but not as much as ours though. Hey kibou, stop looking at that flower and look at this jewel.](kiah)

[Hai I got it kiah. El nii-sama, are you enjoying?](kibou)

[Hn.](El)

Do you think I am enjoying watching flowers so much? Then the answer is a big NO. Its okay though as I am spending my time with my siblings but...

[Why did you tagged along with us?](El)

[Why not? My El, do you know that you're my friend. Friends need to stick close together.] (Xer)

These days Xer always call me my El. Hn... as if I will ever be yours.

[I get it but why do you need to stick so close to me like a glue and get off me.](El)

[Yeah, why do you have to stick so close to big bro. You devil brat.](Maverick)

[Why don't you come and set us apart. Oh I almost forgot that you can't because you're a spirit.](Xer)

[Big bro, this devil brat is bullying me.](Maverick)

Yes everyone, Maverick the free spirit is also here with us. Let me tell you all how I ended here.

You know few days ago my father received a suspicious latter cough... I mean an invitation for the Flora Festival and we were forced to come to this place. Somehow Xerxes tagged along with us even though he could have gone along with his father.

Tch...looking at his smug face makes me punch his face.

Anyway dukedom of Rowan is beautiful place as everyone described as

[Flowers...flowers everywhere oh all the house are so colorful.](El)

[Did you said something El?](Xer)

[Hn.](El)

[Oh okay then if you didn't said anything.](Xer)

[Oi big bro and devil brat, the twins wants to go back to the Duke Rowan's manor. They seems to be tried so hurry up.](Maverick)

[Let's go.](Xer)

[Hn.](El)

--------------------------------"-"----------------------

[El nii-sama, here eat this cheese cake its delicious.] (Kibou)

[No...nii-nii, eat this cholate cake.](kiah)