AN ACTUAL CHAPTER !! but very weird

riley sat with maya not thinking she would ever have to say this, but she did.
"i think i got a crayon shoved up my ass last night." she said with tears almost falling.
maya started crying. she hated to see riley in pain for her mistake. "im sorry, its my fault. you said it was nice." she said with her voice shaking.
"really maya. a fucking crayon. my ass is gonna look like a rainbow you little shit." they were both panicked now not knowing what could or would happen. "we need laxatives asap maya." she was very angry. "why me? im not the one with a rainbow in my ass." ooh maya was mad. "well maya I wouldn't have a 'rainbow in my ass' if you didn't shove a crayon so far up my ass i can taste it." she was fuming ! "fine"
maya got laxatives only to come back and find her apartment covered in rainbow shit. (not literally) the toilet looked like ellen degeneres took a huge dump in there. it was covered in rainbows and maya wondered if anyone could be that gay. "baby im pregnant." riley blurted out. maya was confused because well. they didn't know who the dad was seeing as riley was a 5 star lesbian.
9 months later, riley's in labor with her child. she's pushing and all of a sudden, everyone looks like they saw a ghost. maya looks and she passes out. the doctor pulls out the child. it's a crayon. riley couldn't believe it. her child is a red, crayola crayon.

the end.

ig: 4.3284377