Copyright

Supernatural Academy

Copyright © 2014|etakeemia|Supernatural Academy

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without written permission from the author.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the authors imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Punishment of copyright infringement varies case-by-case across countries. Convictions may include jail time and/or severe fines for each instance of copyright infringement. In the United States, willful copyright infringement carries a maximum penalty of $150,000 per instance.

The legal penalties for copyright infringement are:

Infringer pays the actual dollar amount of damages and profits.

The law provides a range from $200 to $150,000 for each work infringed.

Infringer pays for all attorney fees and court costs.

The Court can issue an injunction to stop the infringing acts.

The Court can impound the illegal works.

The infringer can go to jail.

® Aimee Kate Court ™

------------------------------------

Hey guys, I know I promised some people the info chapter by tonight but that may not happen. It may be tomorrow. I apologize but I really needed to get this part typed and uploaded. The info chapter may still be up tonight but I'm not 100% positive. The first real chapter will be up by Friday, June 13 9:00 pm central time. (Friday the 13th plus a full moon. This is also inspired the theme going along with the first real chapter), or Saturday, June 14 10:00 am central time.

The first chapter will be the prolouge. The 1st real chapter will updated within a couple of days of the prolouge. Enjoy!