Surprise!

Kion runs as fast as his legs could carry him. He didn't know where he was going but away from PrideRock.
Flash back
"Kion...Kopa is your brother." Explains Simba.
"How can that be? Why didn't you tell me? Does Kiara know?" Asks Kion who is almost yelling.
"When Kopa was very young, he went to play near the boarder between the Pridelands and the Outlands. Zira wanted revenge on Scar's death so she killed Kopa...or so we thought." Explains Simba.
"Zira injured my pretty badly but I survived." Says Kopa.
"We found him by the river. We thought he was dead." Continues Nala.
"And you never TOLD us about him?!" Yells Kion.
"We thought it was the best for you and Kiara." Says Simba.
Kion breaks into a run.
"Looks like you're free after all." Smirks Kopa to Fuli when Kion was out of earshot.
"My plans have changed...but they still involve Kion." Snaps Fuli. "I'll go talk to him."

End of flashback
"Kion!" Shouts Fuli.
Kion keeps on running until Fuli catches up and blocks his way.
"Kion." Says Fuli calmly.
"I don't understand why my parents didn't tell me I had a brother. Why would they hide something like this?" Complains Kion.
"I don't know. But what I do know is that I'd be doing the same thing as you only to realise you can't run away from the truth." Says Fuli.
"I guess there's that." Replies Kion forcing a smile.
"Of course I am." She giggles.
"By the way, I think Kopa has eyes on you." Says Kion with a slight growl.
"Yeah, I noticed. I don't love him Kion...I love you." Says Fuli as she nuzzles him.
"I love you too." Smiles Kion.
Not too far away, Kopa was watching and listening to their conversation.
"Watch out Kion." He whispers. "Fuli is mine."

Eventually, the couple walk back to PrideRock. Kiara looked just as shocked as Kion when he heard the news. Zuri is by Kiara's side except she didn't look shocked at all. She just stared at Kopa with a dreamy look in eyes.
"Looks like someone's got a crush." Smirks Fuli.
Kion giggles. Kopa walks over to Kion.
"Hey Kion, you and I had a rough start. Maybe you and I should got for a walk and tell each other what's been going on in our lives." Says Kopa.
"Sure Kopa. What about Kiara?" Asks Kion.
He shrugs. "I'll talk to her later. She looks pretty shocked."
Kion looks at Kiara. She looks like she's almost hyperventilating.