"Ahite, lil' nigga imma see ya cool ass next week " Breeze tilted his chin up looking down at Amir as if he was saying: "Don't go straying off."
Amir chuckles running his hand down his deep moisturized waves.
" Yea , big bruva B imma catch you next week. Im outtie G. " Amir promises.
"Next week Amir or imma have to beat dat ass !" Breeze joked yellin' out the door before Amir could get too far.
He strolled over to an empty station in the front of the shop taking a seat in the barber chair on the side of his Unc' with a smile so serene. Instead of going to his private area in the back. He loves his job another form of art for him; hookin' his people up with any request. The daps of appreciation and returning put gratitude on his heart.
He felt like he was ' the man ' even though he already knew that. It feels good to be reminded sometimes.

Breeze tuned back into the conversation as Perry acknowledged him with a nod.
" Unc, what chicken-head got your mind gone now yo? " his raspy voice reached Perry as he set his client back for a shave. Breeze sat back fixing his gold chains sitting his black and red Air Jordans up on the part where your feet suppose to go.
" Aw, nephew dont start ya shit boy! " Pretty Perry groans as his russet, reddish-brown toned forehead crease.
A mischievous glint shown in his eyes as well in his smirk that slowly reveals itself.
Breeze felt like a lil' kid everytime he jokes around with his Unc' Perry.
This twenty-seven year old kid had time today.

He smacked his teeth as he watches Pretty Perry apply shaving cream to the man's face. He just wanted to talk his daily dosage of shit a.k.a. foolishness.
" Come on Unc', I heard yo ol' ass up in here man. Talking 'bout she yo' nubian princess and shit! " Breeze exclaims getting chuckles out of the other barbers and customers that were getting cut up or waiting; paying attention or not.
" You still got it like that, Unc? You know you been out the game for a while now. "
Breeze says referring to Auntie Zemora.

Unc' stops mid shave with a look of disbelief onto his smooth features.
" Fa' that lil' puss-aay , he dragged moistening his lips, shhiiiid
I'll fall, hop, and skip back in the game like I never left. " Perry boosts as if he were insinuating: Nephew stop playing with me before I wild out! Breeze held his composure as he held his fist up to his mouth while pointing his thumb in his Unc's direction repeatedly joked out.
" Yo , my mans say he got them Viagras for the pussy. "

" Yo-you gahdamn right I do! " He yells letting the cat out of the bag walking away from his client; the razor still in his hand.
" I'll pop two of them muhfuckas just to work her fione ass out! Then the booty was like: Kapow! Plick-idy pow , plick-idky pow! " He explains rounding his hand out for imagery.
Perry captures everyone's attention to witness what he would do next. His current client even sat up some to peep.
" Unc' - "
" Nah , Perry's deep voice carried through the whole shop, everybody pay attention because imma only do this shit once! " Perry commands windening his legs.
" Imma put y'all up on game. This is an exclusive baby! I'a have her beautiful ass coming back to Pretty Perry everyday of the week from this move right here. "

Abruptly Perry starts to leap across the waxed wooden floor in a squat position with his hands out like he had a woman's wrists in a vice.
Laughs and yells of all sorts fills the place over Perry's Nikes skidding across the floor with each hop and one, two hunch he would execute repeating the words:
" Take it , take it! "
Breeze and everybody else was outdone as they laughed together.
Breeze's hands clapped while his leg bounced up and down. The biggest smile stretches across his face revealing his bottom golds. He was not expecting Unc' Perry to take it that far.

Perry continued on as the men cheered him on. " She not ready for my mans! She not ready! " Perry's client yells out dying of laughter as his shoulders and belly bounce up and down.
" I cant believe this! , Breeze shook his head wiping tears from his eyes, Unc' stop that shit foo'. " Perry let chuckles go as he laughs at hisself stopping to situate his fit.
" Gahdamn I still got it, he clapped amused, and thats how its done nephew. "
He said with pride.
" Yeah, ahite Unc'... I aint doing that shit, G. " He mumbled incoherently as they slapped hands.