Marauders RP

• Name •
Gwendolyn Faye Morris

• Age •
Same as the Marauders

• Gender •
Female

• Sexuality •
Straight

• House •
Gryffindor

• FC •
Georgie Henley

• FC •Georgie Henley

• Family •Kathlyn Morris ~ Mother ~ DeceasedHenry Morris ~ Father ~ AlivePeter Morris ~ Older Brother ~ AliveJune Morris ~ Older Sister ~ Alive

• Family •
Kathlyn Morris ~ Mother ~ Deceased
Henry Morris ~ Father ~ Alive
Peter Morris ~ Older Brother ~ Alive
June Morris ~ Older Sister ~ Alive

• Personality •
Gwen is a very kind, helpful, and gentle girl when it comes to meeting new people. When she first met the Marauders, they had to try and get her out of her shell. As she starts to grow on you, she becomes a very loud but still sweet girl. She is a very curious one and if she notices something isn't right, she'll try to get it out of you because she hates seeing people not being themselves. She is also a very stubborn person. If she thinks she's right or if she's set on something she will not change her mind. That is, unless you really have some good proof to show her. If you make this girl mad, like very mad, she'll hold a grudge. And in order to get that grudge to be gone, you're really gonna have to work hard for it.

• Best Friends •
- Remus Lupin
- Marlene McKinnon
- Lily Evans

• Friends •
- James Potter
- Sirius Black
- Peter Pettigrew
- Rubeus Hagrid

• Enemies •
- Severus Snape (she didn't hate him but he disliked her for being friends with the marauders)
- Barty Crouch Jr.

Love Interest
James Potter

• Backstory •
Gwen was born into a pure blood family. Her mother was a Gryffindor and her father was a Ravenclaw. Gwen's life was just perfect, not to the point where she and her siblings were spoiled though. When she was very young, her and her older siblings would always love to pretend to go on little adventures in their backyard and in the wood. They all got along very well. When her oldest brother got his letter to Hogwarts and left that fall, her and her sister felt like they were missing a part of them. They were all very close to each other; they'd basically do anything for one another. The year her sister went off Hogwarts, her parents got her a cat. These two grew very close since she didn't really have anybody else to play with or really talk to while her siblings were at school. The year before Gwen was to go off to Hogwarts, her mother became very ill. It only took two months for whatever she had to completely kill her. It took the family a very, very long time to be able to talk about her again. Especially Gwen. Her and her mother had a very tight bond. Her mother worked for the ministry and would bring her in while her siblings where gone at school so she wasn't just home doing nothing. Ever since then, she's always wanted to be part of the ministry; especially since after her mother died. Going into her first year of Hogwarts a year later, she found the four Marauders: James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, and Peter Pettigrew. They helped her kind of become the person she is today. The only person she feels she can truly trust to keep her secrets is James, even though knows the other three boys have a chance of hearing it a while from when she tells him. Knowing that James was always there for her, whenever she really needed it made her catch some feelings for him. She felt as though he'd never like her back considering it seemed like he always liked Lily, who was also one of Gwen's friends; but not exactly best friends.

• Other •
Love singing, and dancing. Loves listening to music and is the only one in her family still in Hogwarts.

faithelizabeth133
miIevens-