here's me and coco

yugyeom 💞: who the fuck is coco?

me: youngjaes dog

yugyeom 💞: i bet it's a girl, you're cheating on me 😤😤

me: IM GAY

yugyeom 💞: i can only see half of your face 😔

yugyeom 💞: but it's cute

yugyeom 💞 YOURE cute

me: stOP FLIRTING WITH ME

yugyeom 💞: I'm not flIRTING

me: yes you are

yugyeom 💞: okay maybe a little bit

yugyeom 💞: but I can't heLp it

yugyeom 💞: maYBE IF TOU STOPPED BEING CUTE I WIUODNT

me: fuCk

me: I'm not THAT cute

yugyeom 💞: shut the fuck up no one asked for your opinion

me: WHATSIFISIFIFK

me: WE'RE THE ONLY TWO IN THIS CHAT AJSIFOFI

yugyeom 💞: love u

me: WHATAJSIFOF

yugyeom 💞: open your window thot

me: whatthe fuck

me: why are you in my backyard

yugyeom 💞: bc I missed you

me: well alright

yugyeom 💞: open thiccie

me: i know im thicc

yugyeom 💞: sTFU OPEN UP ITS COLD

me: it's 50 degrees ?1?1?2?22?2

yugyeom 💞: eAt MY cLit

me: FUCK OFF

kunpimook stood up, walking slowly towards his window. he pulled it upwards by the lip, opening it up. yugyeom smiled, grabbing onto the ledge and pushing himself in. "hi," he whispered, brushing his hands on his jeans.

"hey," kunpimook whispered back, smiling gently. bam waited for yugyeom to move before closing the window slowly. "so, what are you doing here?" he asked, fiddling with the hem of his sweatshirt.

"didn't i say i missed you?"

"w-well yeah," he stuttered out. he didn't know why he became so nervous around yugyeom, over text he seemed pretty chill but when seeing him in person he freaked.

"well it's been a few days and i just really missed your face, so here i am," yugyeom said, opening his arms slightly. kunpimook sighed, going to turn a lamp on. "oh, no need to do that. we should probably sleep."

kunpimook retracted his hand, mouthing an okay. bam eyed the younger up and down, taking in his appearance. he looked good, better than good. he looked hot. he had on gray sweatpants and a black sweatshirt that had the sleeves rolled up. his hair was wet and sticking to his forehead slightly, he must have showered.

"well, okay. you sleeping on the floor or? the couch?"

"ill sleep on the couch."

"or you can sleep in my bed," bam continued, picking at the skin on his thumb.

"you sure?"

"yeah, we're friends after all."

"yeah, friends..." he trailed off, going to take his hoodie and shirt off. yugyeom threw them to the side and crawled onto the bed. "is there a certain side you want?"

"the wall," bam replied, getting into the bed and rolling towards the wall. yugyeom sniffled, allergies were rough man, and pulled the covers over his body. yugyeom rolled onto his side, slinging an arm over kunpimook's waist. he pulled him against his chest, hearing bam let out a gasp and stiffen.

kunpimook relaxed, breathing heavily. "you alright?" yugyeom whispered, sending shivers down kunpimook's spine.

"yeah."

"how do i stop being in love with gd?" kunpimook added, groaning.

"you don't."

"how do i stop being so gay?"

"you don't."

"how do i get my first kiss?"

"um... well... you could always kiss me," yugyeom said slowly. kunpimook rolled over so he was facing him.

"really?"

"yeah, of course."

yugyeom rolled onto his back, pulling kunpimook with him. kunpimook gasped, placing his hands on the sides of yugyeom's head. kunpimook leaned down, a blush painting his nose and cheeks. "i-i," he stuttered out, not being able to form any words.

"if you don't want to, you don't have to."

"shut the fuck up." bam leaned down, placing his lips against yugyeom's. they moved together, deepening the kiss each time they breathed. yugyeom's hands slipped under the hem of the elders shirt, running his hands up and down his sides. kunpimook shivered under his touch.

bam pulled back, a smile placed on his swollen lips. "how was that?"

"fucking amazing for a first timer."

"fuck off, it wasn't that good," kunpimook said, hitting yugyeom's chest.

"oh, says the one who literally was making out with me a second ago." yugyeom smirked, tapping bam's arms with his finger. "you liked it."

"okay maybe i did."

"you also like me."

"what, no. maybe, yeah," kunpimook said, throwing a hand over his eyes. kunpimook was blushing hard and he could feel yugyeom getting closer to him. "what do you want, stink?"

yugyeom pecked kunpimook on the cheek and then on his lips. "i like you too."

———
EW IM SO SORRY