"I am sorry Ayadh I behaved rude to you " Anat said as looked up at Ayadh .

"Wifey you don't have to be sorry at all I am here with you always and if you are scared of being alone why don't you go to your mom's place ? You ll feel better. Mom and Sehrish bhabhi will take good care of you and you can clear all your doubts from them" Ayadh said.

"And you 'll be able to stay without me?" This was the immediate question of Anat to Ayadh as he ended saying her to go to his mom's place for some days . From a year Anat had hardly been to her mom's place because Ayadh always wanted her around him and she too wanted him around her . No matter how far they were the whole day , the moment they saw each other at night they felt solace and alive in each other's presence but now when Ayadh asked her to go to her mom's place Anat was more then surprised and women are women . Even if they know how much there husbands love them, they will still remain protective about them.

"I would taste death of I stay without you wifey" Ayadh said holding her in his arms a little more tightly . Showing her how much he needs her.

"Astaghfirullah!!! Dare you say that again" Anat said as she hit Ayadhs shoulder with her hand .

"Sorry wifey , but I seriously can't stay without you , so if you decide to go to your mom's place ,pack my bag too because I'll stay along with you there for some days.  If your parents don't mind" Ayadh said confused about his decision.

"Your too sweet Mr.husband, you saying this is enough for me . I 'll be fine in sha Allah don't wanna trouble you by shifting to my mom's place and all " Anat said as she placed her palm on his cheek.

"Your sure?  I can't see you troubled like this " Ayadh said.

"I am sure Ayadh, go to office your getting late ,I am fine " Anat said and Ayadh nodded as ok .

*******

"This is so yummy Ayadh!!!! It tastes like my mom's made it" she said as she took a morsel of food .

"Yes because your mom only made it " Ayadh said .

"What do you mean? Anat asked .

" I know you were missing her and her food so I thought of asking her to prepare your favourite biryani for you and then I went to your home to get it for you and there is another surprise for you madam" Ayadh said.

"And what's that?"

"You wanna know?"

"Yes obviously!!!! "

"Should I tell it now?"

"Ayadh please tell me what's the surprise?" Ayadh laughed as his wife made a puppy face and asked him .

"Your going to your mom's place tomorrow " Ayadh said.

"Whatt!! ! Why?? Do you wanna get rid of me?" Anat asked without knowing what she was asking.

"Wifey !!! Calm down your going there only till evening " Ayadh said.

"Evening? I am still not able to understand what do you mean?"Anat asked.

"I mean from today everyday I'll drop you to your mom s place while going to office and pick you from there every evening " Ayadh said .