Epilogue (Bura na mano Holi h)

Start from the beginning

Shekhar: "My granddaughter."

Ram: "Yuk😛, your names are like you only. Her name is VijayLakshmi."

Shekhar: "This name is super yuk😛😝. Huh😏, she is very beautiful, so her name is Roopvati."

Ram: "Keep such aunty type name in you. Her name is VijayLakshmi because no one can defeat her."

And then new fight starts.

Inside the Room

Swasan hears their fighting sounds.

Swara: "Both of them fighting for my doll."

Sanskar: "Hmm, Kiddo she is still crying."

Swara: "She is hungry, give her to me. (She takes her in her hands.) Turn your face."

Sanskar: "Nope😌."

Swara: "Please, I need to feed her."

Sanskar: "I want to see this, please Kiddo..."

Swara: "Okie, but only once."

Swara lifts her top and little Kiddo holds her Bosom and sucks the milk. Sanskar is admiring her little daughter. That is one of the most beautiful moments in his life.

Sanskar: "Kiddo, how it feels."

She keeps her head on his chest.

Swara: "To be true Sanku, for the first few days it was little painful. But whenever I see her my pain vanishes. I can bear any pain for her😘. She is my life."

Sanskar kisses on her forehead.

Sanskar: "Now my Kiddo became mature😘😙😚."

Pain starts in her lives when she enters in the first phase of puberty. A human body can bear only up to 45 Del (unit) of pain. Yet at time of giving birth, a mother feels up to 57 Del (unit) of pain. This is similar to 20 bones getting fractured at a time. A girl turns into women after giving birth to a young one. Her feelings can't be expressed. An organism which you have kept in your body for a period of 9 months when it comes out into your hands and when it cries before you and ask you something without speaking you just know what it wants and no matter how painful it can be for you but you can't resist yourself. A girl who used to cry on getting a little pain now is stopping another person from crying by getting pain; this is what turns a girl into a women.

Ram and Shekhar still fights for little Rimjhim. Yes, their Daughter Rimjhim. She is cute, bubbly like her mom.

Ram: "Now Dadu and poti will go for morning walk."

He holds and she starts crying. Shekhar snatch her.

Shekhar: "Roopvati loves Nanu, she will go with me."

She starts crying loudly and Shekhar feels his shirt becomes wet.

Ram: "Haha😝😝😝, she gave you reward."

Shekhar: "Huh😏."

Swara takes her and changes her clothes.

Shekhar: "Why she always cries in my arms?"

Ram: "Because she doesn't like you."

Swara: "Baba, she hardly stays with me. She wants only her Dady. (She giggles.) Even Sanskaar also gives importance to her."

Shekhar: "I know that Sanskaar filled her ears against me."

Rimjhim starts crying loudly.

Swara: "Baba, you made her cry😔. Don't say anything about her father."