QUATORZE

THE  BOY WHO CRIED WOLF: CHAPTER FOURTEEN

  GALLANT × TABLO× ERIC NAM|CAVE ME IN 

four years later 

"This is dumb Jinyoung, what if he says no?" Jaebum asked as they waited for Youngjae to get back from his job at the library. After four wonderful years of being together and Minne finally get accustomed to the brunette being in the house 24/7 he finally decided to pop the question. Though he procrastinated, since he was afraid that no time was the right time to ask one of the biggest questions known to man (other than you know what is the meaning of life, do you want to die or what topping do you want on your pizza ), but he finally decided today would be the day to ask. Even Minne was screaming for Jaebum to man up and put a ring on it. Instead of Jinyoung answering Minnie grabbed her dad by his tie and pulled him down to her level. Both Jinyoung and Jaebum where equally shocked by the small girl's strength and didn't know what to say.

"Listen here Im Jaebum, Youngjae is the only person that will sneak and give me ice cream at night while you're asleep. If you ruin that for me because you are too much of a boy to man up and ask the love of your life to marry you I will poop on your a face while you sleep." Despite her small stature, the child was terrifying, installing fear into both Jinyoung and Jaebum's hearts.

"Fine, but don't think because you scared the shit out of me that I'll forget what you said." As Jaebum readjusted his tie he heard a car door slam, making him tighten his tie a bit too much to the point where he choked. Minnie screamed in excitement as Jinyoung helped Jaebum fix his tie before he accidentally strangled himself to death.

The door opened and Youngjae found Jaebum's house in chaos. Minnie ran up to Youngjae, breaking a vase in the process but completely ignoring it as she latched herself onto Youngjae's leg. Youngjae picked up the poor child but kept his eyes trained on his boyfriend who was currently catching his breath.

"What's going on babe, why are you in a suit?" That very question caused the house to fall into silence. Jinyoung grabbed Minnie and gave Youngjae a "you guys should be alone" look before winking. Minnie protested as she was carried away to her room, claiming that this was something she had to see. Youngjae laughed at the little girl before turning to his boyfriend who was sweating buckets.

"What's wrong?" Youngjae asked as he hugged the male, who oddly smelled good despite sweat falling off his body like a waterfall. Jaebum cleared his throat, trying to convince himself that he'll say yes. 

Youngjae loves me as much as I love him right?

Jaebum smiled as he remembered all the memories the two had together as a couple and as friends, knowing fully well that it was time to turn two into one. Jaebum placed his hand on top of Youngjae head and played with his hair a bit. Jaebum's odd behavior was scaring Youngjae slightly. Normally when the younger came back home Jaebum would be in sweats and a regular solid color shirt, not in a tux with slicked-back hair.

"Do me a favor and close your eyes for me sunshine." Despite the request being weird Youngjae followed orders like the good boy he was. He heard shuffling but saw nothing but blackness." OK, open."

Youngjae's eyes fluttered open, finding that Jaebum wasn't in front of him anymore, but down on his knee. Youngjae finally caught on, his hands flying over his mouth to mute the screaming that was bound to come out.