Chapter Four: Harry's Birthday Part 1

Start from the beginning

It wasn't the fact that Narcissa had written to them as they had been friends in school, it was the fact that Harry had already found a mate when he was so young he has only just turned sixteen for Merlins sake but Remus was always the rational one and decided to let Draco have a chance with Harry, I mean who were they to keep mates from each other but Remus would make sure that Draco had good intentions for his Cub before he let things go any further. He was brought out of his thoughts as the chair Sirius was sitting on made a crash as it hit the floor as his jumped up and started pacing.

"Sirius calm down," but before he could continue Sirius interrupted him. "Calm down!! Calm down!! How can I calm down Remus? Our little pup has already found his mate and you expect me to calm down!! Our pup his sixteen Remus!! He's too young to have a boyfriend let alone a mate!! Draco will only want one thing from our Harry and I will not allow him to deflower my pup not now, not ever!!" Sirius raged but before he could continue Remus rested his hands on his husband's shoulders stopping his pacing. "Yes Sirius I expect you to calm down otherwise you'll wake Harry when he is resting from his inheritance.

And you are not the only one worried about Harry I am too Sirius. But we have no right to stop Harry from being with Draco, Harry told us that he'd had feelings for Draco prior to this but was too scared to act on them. But we now know Draco is Harry's dominate mate and all we can do is to make sure that he doesn't take advantage of our Cub by setting up rules that he has to abide by if he ever wants to be with our Cub, but we will give him a chance Sirius." Remus said the last sternly as he knew what his husband would be thinking.

Sighing Sirius sat back down in his seat running his hands over his face and through his hair as he tried to regain control of his temper. "Your right Remus your always right. I just don't want him to take advantage of our little cub after all he's been through he deserves the chance to get to know is mate. You write the letter Remmy I'm likely to say something I'm likely to regret." Sirius said though they were interrupted as Harry started stirring on the bed. "Harry? Harry Cub are you alright?" Sirius asked worriedly as he ran his hand through Harry's hair soothingly.

"Dad? Papa?" Harry asked as he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and marvelled at the fact that he didn't need his glasses anymore. "Were here Cub as we said we would be and your Inheritance went smoothly but you may feel some pain and discomfort for a while but I'll give you some potions once you've eaten some breakfast. Anyway happy birthday Cub we've got your presents downstairs, but we don't have to go down right away but there is some things we need to tell you." Remus answered as he sat on the other side of Harry's bed taking his hand much like he did last night. Harry nodded his head as he rested back against the pillows as he felt achy all over much like he would if he had caught the flu.

Sirius shot a look at his husband as if to say not yet as he leaned forward and kissed Harry's forehead. "Happy birthday pup. There is things we need to tell you but they can wait until you've had breakfast in bed, had your potions and then you can decide if you want to have a shower and get dressed first or open your presents." Sirius said as he called for Dobby to make Harry's favourite breakfast of pancakes with raspberries and golden syrup with some orange juice and Winky to get the potion bag that had Harry's potions in them.

"Thank you Dad, Papa this is the best birthday ever but can I have a shower first after breakfast and taking the potions as I feel all sticky?" Harry asked.
"Of course you can Cub you know you don't need to ask." Remus shook his head at his Cub as he kissed his forehead before sitting back in his chair and taking the potions off of Winky and thanked her and Dobby before they popped back out of the room.

"We want you to eat as much as you can Harry," Sirius told him sternly as he watched his son eat. "But I don't want you to make yourself sick just make sure that you eat as much as you can." Sirius said. Harry nodded and started to eat his breakfast. "What was it you wanted to tell me?" Harry asked after a few moments of companionable silence. "Well you know how you told us that you had feelings for Draco Malfoy and that you didn't know if he felt the same way about you." Remus started and when he saw Harry nod he continued.