"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING WOMAN?! LEAVING THIS CHILD? MISS DASH, NO. YOU DONT GIVE UP ON FAMILY, HE IS ALREADY A PART OF YOU NOW, A PART OF YOUR LIFE, YOU NEED TO ACCEPT HIM, HE CAN BE A CURE TO YOUR HEARTBREAK. SO STOP BEING STUPID AND LOOK AT ME--" I looked at him crying.

"THIS KID NEEDS YOU, YOU ARE HIS MOTHER. DO YOU WANT TO BE LIKE YOUR FATHER? OR EVEN SOARI--"

"SHUT UP AND DON'T YOU EVEN DARE SAY THAT ASSHOLE'S NAME! I JUST MET YOU, YET YOU ACT LIKE YOU HAVE KNOWN ME ALL MY LIFE. YOU'RE JUST A BODYGUARD AND NOTHING ELSE! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW I FEEL SO DON'T ACT LIKE A FRIEND!" I screamed. Then he cried.

"Huwaaaahhhhhhh!!!" I looked at the baby with worry and my instincts went in and I gently hushed him and hummed a song I suddenly remembered, he used to sing this to me when I slept at his place.

The baby calmed down and when I gently caressed its face, he held my finger and smiled. My eyes starts to fog and I have never felt this warm since last year. The next thing I know is that I am crying...Crying tears of joy.

"There you go, don't feel so blue again ok?"

"His smile looked clear and bright like the blue skies---hey, maybe you should name him Blue! Although it sounds better with Skies in it...is it okay with you? Are you going to accept him as he is and not with his genes?" Quibble asked, scratching the back of his hand akwardly. I guess he felt sorry for shouting at me and really do care about the kid. I felt sorry too, I was scared of this. Becoming a mother at 21...I felt like a disappointment to my grandma...I thought if I could get rid of this kid, my life won't be as miserable as I was carrying this kid inside me.

But now, I was absolutely wrong.

Now, I will take care of my own child and teach him not to be like him, heck, I'll even teach him to be a superstar at football like his mother back then. Now, I have goals for him, I will do whatever it takes to not go into the wrong path and play with a girl's heart.

"Yeah...you are right, I should accept him the way he is and not compare him to that man. Thank you for making me realize that...by the way, I like Blue Skies a lot, it does suit him." I smiled at Quibble. His reaction was a bit taken aback, he looked away and his face was beetroot red. I chuckled.

"Y-yeah, uh, ahem, as your bodyguard, I can ensure you that I can protect both you and Blue until the day I grew old. My loyalty is all yours, Miss Dash." He first cleared his throat and bowed chivalriously.

"One question though, I thought you applied for business mangement? Why did my grandma hired you as a bodyguard?" I asked.

"I have no idea either, but I guess its better than having no job at all ain't it right?" He laughed it off.

"Hey...I will work hard to get that CEO title, then I can hire you as my secretary, I will make sure of that!"

He grinned.
----------
Present time

"Uncle Quibble! Can I ask you something?" Blue asked with his magenta eyes gleaming with curiosity.

"What's up kiddo?"

"You find my mom attractive don't you?" He said smiling smugly. I almost choked my own saliva and I could feel my face heat up. Is this how kids think whenever two best friends are just like this?

"Blue who taught you to think that? Your mom and I are just friends! Nothing more than that." I ruffled his navy-white streaked hair.

"Awh, I was hoping you two would end up together! You're like a daddy to me as I grow up! Oh! Which reminds me, my class did something and they said to give it to their daddies, since I don't know who he is, I'm just gonna give it yo you because to me you're the best dad!" He smiled and handed me a picture drawn by him.

My eyes started to fog up. I couldn't believe...that I am already a dad to Blue. This child...I didn't realize, I indeed loved him.

I kneeled down to him and gave him a hug, with tears streaming down my face.

"I love you too, Blue."