Chapter 1:School's out

(Requests are open)

You walk through the school happily to know that school is finally out for a good 2 months and your making that good by driving to this party with everybody in the school to make this the best day ever or at least that's what you thought it would be.Your best friend Jenny runs up to you and says "FINALLY!! How can you survive these 7 hours of school..?" you chuckle and shrug as lightly as possible and then you say "My whole life is basically based off of begin like my father,Addicted to science,Studying all day,everyday,and mostly just trying to be the smartest in school.." Jenny laughs at your answer and says "The bus is here.." you and Jenny run to the bus as the driver lets you in and you and Jenny sit down as James looks at you and you look at him back and you give him a light smile and James looks away while blushing and Jenny laughs and says "And our new playgirl is...Y/F/N Y/L/N..He's totally falling for you Y/N" you smile while looking at him while he stares through the window as the bus starts driving and you say "If he was..If he is..I'm feeling the same way"

(2 hours later)

The bus stops immediately after 2 hours and Jenny wakes up and says "THE FUCK!? We are no where near the party..Bitch,We are 7 hours away..Keep driving" The bus driver gets out of the bus as everybody follows and James steps up and says "Is that a fucking ninja star?" You look at the so-called Ninja star and you say "Yeah..The other bus is      already at the party with the other buses so we clearly have nothing to do but call somebody and wait at least 2 hours for them to get here"Everybody agreed and noded their heads quickly and Jenny says "I'm getting back in the bus for my cellphone because we need to call Those other buses and my source is calling Eric or Damien,But we have to call somebody no matter how long it takes.." Everybody starts muttering things and nods and something flys around and as soon as it does,The bus driver is gone and Everybody looks at the sky but doesn't see anything and you finally say "I'm about to change my outfit because what I'm wearing has officially gotten my sweaty" you go to a private place and you hear noises but you ignore them and you start changing.You put on a white dress that goes above your knee and then you put on a pink sweater that goes above it and it shows a nice white bowtie and she looks for more shoes and all she finds is white heels that aren't too short and aren't too high and thank god for that.You walk out back to see everybody arguing back and fourth and you say "SHUT UP!!..Let's take a nap until it's dark,Lots of cars come in the dark around here" Everybody looks at one another and nods slowly.Everybody gets in the truck and sleeps.

(5 hours later)

Everybody wakes up to a thud on the top of the bus and Sasha says "I'm not trippin',Right?" James gets up and says "Lets check.."Everybody walks out of the bus except for Jenny,Mikey,Jimmy,Jonathan,rose,and Violet.The bus doors close as you sigh and then something flys up in the air and takes Travis and comes back,Landing on the bus in front of you and the others.Everybody screams and runs while you struggle to run in your heels and James pushes you in front of him and you pass down others to where your in the back of only 3 people and it's gone and then it appears again and you continue running but this time Its to the bus and you and the others make it as you bang on the door and everybody starts yelling "LET US IN!!" But then they don't let you in and you start running before anybody else could and you start running towards a tree while the others follow you.The weird creature throws a knife at your arm and you scream as your stuck to a tree and James stays with you along with Sam,Matthew,and Ella and they try to pull it out as the creature gets closer and with one last pull it comes out and you guys start running again and Ella trips Mindy and Mindy trips but luckily she dodged a bullet because the creature was trying to aim a ninja star at her and Mindy gets back up and starts running and the creature gets out a large object and he's aiming it at you..He throws it at you and it ends up hitting Mindy as you dodge it and the creature grabs Mindy and flys away and everybody stops running and Robert says "We aren't safe here!..Let's make a run for it to the bus.." you shake your head and you say "It's on that bus,idiot..It probably landed there after killing Mindy" everybody looks everywhere,trying to find a way to escape and find any weapons that can kill this thing.

A/N:from A/N to you.I have worked hard on this for at least 2 hours and I took so many breaks that I almost took a damn nap,now I just feel like writing 2 chapters each day but that's only for the morning and right now its 10:21 P.M so get out my face with that b.s..Love you..