It was quiet again, but then the door knob turns and a girl is standing in the entrance.  She has hazel eyes with long dirty blonde hair.  She looks the same age as Ronnie and just as tall.  If they both turned around I swear I couldn’t tell you who was who.  They look identical.

                The girl looks at Ronnie then adjusts her eyes up and I find myself looking at her.  Her eyes widen in shock and her mouth drops open.  “Blake, it’s that girl who kicked your butt in training!”  I feel my face blush with embarrassment. 

                “Tell her to go away!”  I hear Blake hiss.                                                                            

                “Well we tried.”  I say quickly trying to walk away but Ronnie quickly grabs my arm pulling me back.  She releases though and gives me a warning look.  I return the gaze.

                “Please, can we see him, we just want to talk . . . I guess we all need to talk.”  Ronnie says sighing on the last part. 

                “Talk about what?”  Another boy comes at the door.  He is skinner then the first girl but looks the same age. 

                “Um, how we have the same last name.”  I snap quickly. 

                “Yah, we have the same last name!”  I hear Blake snap, “Now leave us alone!”

                “No, not until we figure this out!”  I yell back at him over the two kids.  “Why did you storm away?” The two kids move away for me to pass.  I walk in and find Blake sitting on a bed with his knees up to his chest and arms wrapped around them.  But when he sees me walk in his arms are pushed back and his legs loosen a little from his chest.  He is wearing black sweat pants with a white shirt. His face looks startled when he sees me.

                “Why did you storm away today at the hill!?”  I demand walking closer to him, pointing a finger.  “Why, why do you hate me, why won’t you just talk to us?!”

                “I did talk to your sister,” he says getting off the bed, standing and facing me.  “She seems more . . . tame than you do.”

                “Well she is, now tell me what you know about our last name!” I snap at him again.

                “That’s the problem, I don’t know!  I don’t know anything about our last name.”  He pushes past me, running his fingers through his hair.  “I wish I did, but we can’t all be brothers and sisters, can we?” 

                I can tell easily that this has been bothering him as much as it has been bothering me.  I relax a little not feeling so angry at him. 

                “Well, no.  We would have known that but we would’ve known if we were all family, wouldn’t we?”  I agree walking next to him.