My Mate

Walking back to my class i hope my hair isn't messed up from being tossed around and slammed everywhere . i walk into class and i sit back down T comes in the room shortly after wards and gives me a wink i smile and look down at my paper trying to focus on my paper when a note comes toward me with t's number and a note saying “ i called your mom and told her you found your mate and that you're coming to my  house after school." i looked up at him and he smiled suddenly the bell rang i got up at darted for the door next thing you know i felt a arm around my shoulders . I looked up and seen him and tried to remove his arm it was my male best friend Joe . He asked me what's wrong i said “ i found my mate and he is very possessive " i was soon cut of bye t pushing Joe and saying “ get your hands off mine" Joe pushed him back and said “ fuck you " i stopped it because it was getting heated and dragged t away saying “ i got something for you "  and winked . i was just trying to get him distracted i was going to give a kiss but he thought i was talking about something else. He picked me up and dragged me into the bathroom . T ran the school so he told every one to get out. he pulled me into a stall lifting my dress up and panty down before i said “ I was just going to give you a kiss " he looked at me and said “ well now your giving me more than that" and started laughing as i got scared . “ I'm just kidding but u got to be careful with your words he pulled me panty up and dress down and kissed me and whispered “ wait to we get home " i ran out the bathroom and went to the cafeteria where my friends were and told them everything.....

  LAST BLOCK

It's last block and the bells going to ring any second ding i walk out the class with my stuff heading to my lockers . i got my stuff out my lockers and started to get on the bus . T grabbed my body and dragged me into his car “ didn't i tell you that you were coming home with me " he said. “Your not the boss of me" wrong thing to say he grabbed me and said “ Yes the fuck i am your mine and only mine if you disobey i will teach you a lesson . Now put your damn seat belt on"  i hurried and put it on and we drove away .