Cereal & forehead kisses

Start from the beginning

Youngjae was so comfortable that he felt himself doze off and close his eyes. He knows Jaebum likes him but what if Youngjae wasn't ready for a relationship? He knows that his skinship looks far from friends but he can't get enough of Jaebum. He desperately wanted to say his feelings but didn't have the courage to. It's like he was riding this train but it stopped abruptly and couldn't go anymore. He was just stuck and scared of rejection even though he knows he won't get rejected.

He didn't noticed that Jaebum was telling him they were at the cafe until Jaebum shook him. "Daydreaming again I see. What a space case" Jaebum chuckled and let Youngjae down.

"Wow what an entrance" Mingyu said to the two. Youngjae just blushed and walked behind the counter to set up. "Are you sure you guys aren't a thing?" Wonwoo asked being slightly confused. "Yes I'm sure" Youngjae reassured him and Wonwoo just dropped the topic knowing that he won't get an exact answer.

"Hey Youngjae I'm gonna go. See you later" Jaebum said behind the counter and was about to leave until he had an idea. "Hey Youngjae" he called out and the younger turned his attention towards Jaebum and walked to him.

The older then cupped both of Youngjaes cheeks with his hands and kissed his forehead. "Have a nice day. I'll come to get you after your shift" Jaebum then ruffled Youngjaes hair and smiled then walked out.

Youngjae was left with a tint of redness printed on his face and a beating heart. "Wow he's such a nice guy. Youngjae you hit a jackpot" Mingyu spoke up.

Fuck you Jaebum why do you make me love you?.

I am so sorry for not updating in like 6 days I've been so busy with shit and I could come up with things and it was slowing me down. I am so sorry

I haven't been promoting this very good but this is a meanie fanfic that you should check out

I haven't been promoting this very good but this is a meanie fanfic that you should check out. It's much better then this story trust me

Have some 2jae moments because I feel bad for not updating