"Bitch move, this not yours." Kee said grabbing his plate back. 

"What the fuck does it matter? We got the same shit." 

"His food not touching." I said. Kee picky ass will seriously not eat his food if they touching. 

"Finish." Kreed held up his plate to his father. 

"Go wipe ya self off." Kee told him making him run to the back. 

"By time I finish getting ready y'all should be ready to leave."

"You gon drop me off to work too?" Face glared at me. "You ain't my mother son."

"I'm not dropping you off but you're leaving when we leave and imma call ya job during lunch, you better be there." 

"Shit." He mumbled making Kee laugh. 

I walked in the back putting some jeans over the leggings, I put on my ugg slippers and Kee bape hoodie. I seen Kree wiping his self off making me chuckle, I put on his clothes making sure I lotioned him down. 

"Smell so good baby." I smiled tickling his sides making him laugh loudly. 

"Take my hoodie off." Kee said holding out his hand.

"Kee, I wanna wear it."

"Wear another one of them, I wanna wear this one, it go with my sneakers." He said. "Here wear the champions hoodie."

"Alright." I rolled my eyes taking off the hoodie. 

"Ooh, who is you? Damn who girl is youuu? You rocking that champ hoodie. If you got a man, I don't give a fuck cause I want youuu." He gassed me recording as I flipped my hair spinning. 

"You got it like that daddy?" I asked. 

"Y'all head ass as fuck." Face said making us laugh.

"This nigga always dick eating yo." Kee laughed ending the video. 

"Come on, Kree is officially late." I said grabbing my bag as Kee grabbed his and picked up Kree. "Let's go Face!"

"Damn, I'm coming." He smacked his teeth.

"Meet us in the car." Kee said walking out the door as I put their plates in the sink rinsing it so they wouldn't be hard to clean. 

"I'm out." Face said walking out the front door. 

I made sure nothing was plugged in and no lights was on then walked out the door, I traveled down stairs hurrying up so Kreed wouldn't be so late. Them teachers and parents always had something to say because I was a teen mom but what did I expect?

~

"Y'all have two minutes until the bell ring, copy the homework off the board." My English teacher said as I put my stuff up, I already copied that when I first walked in. 

"Good afternoon, my name is Esme Parker. Some of you may know me and some may not but y'all seen me around or heard my name. On Thursday, January 18th I will be leading my very own club. If you want to sign up there are posters around or you can just come to room 106 Thursday. Yes, there will be food and drinks, anyone welcome." 

I furrowed my eyebrows wondering what type of club she was putting together, I'll ask her when I see her. The bell rung making me get up, I walked to my locker putting my stuff in there. Kee was walking towards me yawning but Dylan stopped him, he nodded then continued making his way towards me. 

"I'm bout to run to Wendy's real quick, you want something?" 

 "I'll text you what I want."