Chapter 2-School/Hell

Jackson's P.O.V

Great I have to go to hell aka school I hate it here but I have to go. I look around to see if any bullies are around just so I can look for a exit I see Damien and his girlfriend Kassey making out in the corner. I can't see how they got together wait he's the biggest player here and she's the biggest slut here. Now I see it clear as day, I make my way to my locker to get my books for math but someone hits my locker hard. "Hey look it's the fag", Jason says looking me in my eyes,"What's wrong is the little fairy sad." I turn to find the source of that saying. I turn to see Damien looking me in the eyes like he's just waiting for me to say something to him why does he have to be so hot I can feel my face getting hot as he looks at me. "So, do you have anything to say fag?" Damien says with a daring look. I nod my head no and put my head down looking at the floor.I can feel Damien looking at me like he wants me to look back up at him but I keep looking at the floor. They get fed up with my shit and Jason makes the first punch then everyone else joins except Damien I wonder why. I get up after the beating I go into the bathroom with my makeup kit. I look into the mirror and what do I see I see a kid with no life and can't get any love except from his perverted brothers. I see a boy who can't get any man to love him because, he's so lonely and will always be alone for his entire life. "Hey kid we need to talk." I hear the one man that I thought I would never get a chance to hear Damien Turner. I quickly turn and that was a bad idea I made the mistake of hitting my makeup and it all fell onto the floor and since the wounds haven't heald I fell to the floor with a thud."Oh my god is anything broken, do you need a hospital?'  He kept asking question after question and I was just worried that he might run out of air."Are you going to say anything to me?" He ask looking at me and I just look at the floor,"I'm fine I just need to finish up in here so I can go to class." He looks at me like a crazy person and I swear that I've seen this look before,"Are you fucking kidding me after all of that you are okay?" He yells." Do you just pretend to be okay with it and just come up in here to clean up. I can't believe this fucking shit okay you need to go to the nurse or something okay." I can't believe this he actually cares about me but why and how. "I swear I'm fine I can get through this okay you don't have to worry about me I'm worthless anyway.Also you shouldn't care you bully me to so why do you care." I said that last part sarcastically.Damien just looked at me and rolled his eyes and I could see the anger in his eyes."Go to my car now kid." He demanded I looked at him scared what is he going to do to me I'm too cute to die." Look I said now okay now go I'll tell your teachers that your sick." Okay then I am going to die now aren't I.