“You married a stranger?” He asked but his hands are turning into balls. “Did he…forced you?”

My heart is beating faster but I have to tell him the truth, he deserved it. “Yes.”

“What the F…” He was about to get off from bed and kill Estephan who I assumed is standing behind the closed door.

“Wait… let me tell you the whole story.”

“What? You’re going to let this guy get off? Z he forced you it was like kidnapping!” Kevin said and now he is furious.

I held his hand to calm him down. “I know…but when I had no choice and when I got to know him better I…” I looked down because I can say the rest to him.

I felt him change position. He lifted my chin and made me look at his face. “Did you… Did you fell in love with him?”

With this question, tears fell down my cheeks and I slowly nodded. He let go of my face. “How many months have you been here exactly?”

“Four and a half months.”

He just nodded but I can see that he was really sad.

“I’m sorry.” Is all I can say.

He forced a laugh. “You’ve been here for almost five months…I guess it can’t be helped that you fall for the King.” He sounded bitter but I understand.

“I don’t know what to say to you right now to make you feel better but I hope you understand. Moreover, we have to let you go back.”

“What? Why?”

“Because you’re in danger here Kev. I don’t want you to be part of this mess. This place is not safe.”

“And you’re safe here?” he asked.

“Yes…no… but there are people who can protect me and I have a duty here, I can’t just abandon these people.”

He snorted. “Yeah like you can’t leave you precious husband here cause he might cheat on you...” Kevin stopped when he noticed my reaction. That brought a pain into my heart. “Z, that’s not what I meant.”

“I know…it’s just that thing are very complicated and my priority is now is to get you back safe.”

“No!”

“What?”

“I said no… I am not going back. I’m staying here.” He said firmly but for me, it was so stubborn of him.

I knew that I can’t do anything when Kevin made his decision. But I still have to try. “But…”

He cut off. “No buts… I want to be here with you, I want to help you…Even just as a friend.” He said.

I exhaled. “You’re stubborn.” I said giving up.

He smirked. “I know.” He said and then gave me a hug.

*ESTEPHAN*

It is good to hear that Kezziah and her friend already made up, although I am not really comfortable of the thought that some male mortal is hugging my precious wife.

“Damn him, he’s hugging her!” I heard Nate whispered loudly while looking at the window near the ceiling.

I looked up and he asked Sham and Castor to carry him up. I shook my head. This guy is something, but at least I know that we are on the same side. I still don’t know about the Kevin guy. There is something about him that gives me a bad aura.