TATRIU Chapter 1, Writing practice

Start from the beginning

"My name is Jennifer and I am the leader of the hydra squad, we among other legions have been working in the case since we arrived at the place." She is trying to do the most professional voice she has. She was never good at doing speeches though, and now she has to remain calm to not rise the panic, she must be so nervous right now, good luck Jenny. "Though we really don't know the true identity of the accused, with all the information we were able to collect from the crime scene and a few opinions and hunches from our superiors. They arrived at the conclusion that our principal suspect is the current fugitive Kaito Zen, who has been at the wanted list of AJEDRA for eight months already."

At the mention of the suspect name, an image appeared in the screen. It was from a young man, someone could easily say that his age was surrounding his twenties. At seeing the image, he could immediately tell that the guy who AJEDRA wanted was twenty-one. As information popped at the side of the image, his guess was confirmed as he read that the suspect age was in fact, twenty-one. He had a peculiar white hair and stunning clear blue eyes, his look was so different from the normal people that it was hard to believe that the biggest organization of the country haven't been able to catch him yet.

"Geez! When will AJEDRA finally catch that guy! He isn't anything but trouble itself!" A man around his fifties joined the small group watching the news as he spitted angrily at hearing the fugitive name. "I mean look at him! I can't believe they still haven't caught him with that appearance, I would recognize that criminal miles away!"

"I know, ironic, isn't it? How a man who never worked in AJEDRA would be able to catch a criminal faster than them." He replied in a sarcastic tone as he suppressed a tired yawn, mental note, he needed to find a place to rest before his body collapsed on the floor, but, not before he had some fun at watching the TV. It's amazing to think that a guy with Kaito appearance managed to remain free from the claws of AJEDRA for eight months.

"Believe me kid, I have a great eye." The old man replied as he walked forward a couple of steps, making him feel extremely uncomfortable at the closeness the man was making between them. He raised one of his hands and arranged his bandana to cover his nose and the other to cover himself more with his hoodie as he faked a shiver. The man stopped walking and his gaze was once more concentrated on the screen again.

"Many people already recognize the name since Kaito Zen is responsible for many crimes that happened in the last 8 months, sadly, most of them are related to the murder of people, especially AJEDRA investigators. And to add a misery to the pile, he is classified as a dangerous NALLIK, meaning that however gives him any kind of help will be in jail for the next 2 years normally, if the individual is consciously helping this Nallik escape from AJEDRA, supporting him with valuable information and other things, the penalty will rise. The fact that a dangerous individual like him is walking in our streets makes AJEDRA worry more than it never was, and to be able to protect you we need to have more eyes. If you think you may have a clue of where this murder is please don't even hesitate in calling the organization number, the faster we catch him, the faster we will be able to put an end to all this murders that have been happening..."

She continued talking about details of the suspect but he wasn't listening to the TV anymore, making all the sounds coming from the machine to be a simple blur when they reached his ears. Nalliks. Growing up in the country with the larger population of Nalliks made him feel uncomfortable familiar with the word. People with a genetic mutation to being able to have certain animal physical and psychological characteristics. The most normal characteristics a Nallik could have depending on its species are wings, a tail, fur in random parts of their bodies, claws instead of nails, sharp teeth, a sharp sense of smell and hearing and a spectacular vision. There were many other characteristics that could come in a Nallik, but that variates in their species and the in the individual itself.