Hospital

The pirate stared at her/him.

-So your name is (y/n)-

-yes, Capitain!-

-Why are you calling me "Capitain"?-

-you're Eustass "Capitain" Kidd, right?-

-Yeah but you are no member of my crew so I don't see the reason on why you should call me like that. Anyway. Want somethin' to drink?-

-um... no thanks. Why are you here at the Sabaodi Archipelago?-

-I'm stuck here-

-...why that?-

Kidd sighed and sipped some of his drink. He didn't answer. (Y/n) didn't ask further question, noticing how nervous the red-haired pirate became. He didn't say anything and walked outside. (Y/n) followed him. Kidd went near his ship and sits near the bridge. (Y/n) sat near him.

-Why are you here?-

-Keeping you company.-

-No. Stop.-

-why?-

-I don't want to get affectionate to you. I know you'll be like the others, tearing my feelings apart.-

-Don't be stupid!-

Kidd didn't answer and sipped some of his sake, but the rest of the bottle was empty. (Y/n) gave him his/her own bottle. Kidd looked at the bottle with a cold glare. He abruptly picked it up and drinked it all at once. He then threw the bottle away, breaking it. He fell alseep right there, but his breathing was abnormally heavy. Killer didn't say a word and took him to the hospital. (Y/n) followed Killer and saw Kidd on a hospital bed with an oxygen mask. She/he asked what happened.

-the Capitain' has some sort of breathing condion that makes it irregular and heavy... when it happens he needs an oxygen mask.-

(Y/n) sighed and sat near Kidd. Kidd slightly opened his eyes and glared at her/him but he didn't say a word. (Y/n) talked to the doctor and gave him the necklace she/he had. The next morning Kidd woke up and saw (y/n) sleeping next to him, sitting on a chair with the head on the bed. Kidd caressed her/him on the head and sighed. He got up and picked her/him up and putted him/her on his bed in the ship. Killer and the others set sail with them. Kidd sat on the wooden floor, waiting for him/her to wake up, but then he fell asleep.