Watching Ryan mess with my neckles's made me sad and I was crying. But I didn't notice I was tell a tear drop fell on Ryan's head he looked up at me and said "mama?" In a questioning tone.

"I'm fine my baby boy I'm just missing your daddy that's all!"

Lily stopped drink a minute and said "Dada!"

"Yes I'm missing your dada! So much . . . ." I started to cry harder.

*down stairs Rikers point of view*

The lynchs and Ratliff just walked in and as soon as I got in he yelled "Hey Katie we're home!"

Rocky said "bro go up there and see them we all know your dieing to see them!"

"Ok!"

Rydel said "tell katie my niece and nephew I said hi!"

I gave Rydel a thumbs up to tell her I would tell us. I wasn't far from the nursery heard something like crying.  I known it wasn't the baby's because it wasn't loud it was just soft. Then I heard Lily say "dada"

Katie said "Yes I'm missing your dada! So much . . . ." She started to cry harder.

That made me sad she was missing me so much to cry her pretty eye out. I slowly opened the door and I said "why's my baby crying?"

Lily yelled "dada!"

"Hey princess (I picked up Lily and Ryan so Katie go have a break) you gonna awnser katie?"

"I-I just m-missed you so much"

"Well we can help you missing me later in bed" he kissed and slightly sucked on my jaw line.

"Rikey (I giggled) is that a promise?"

"I promised I've missed feeling you so much that I can't wait!"

Lily was looking up at me while Ryan was wanting to be back on my lap. I put Ryan back on Katies lap and he started right up with messing with Katies nsckles's again. After I calmed Katie down we walked down stairs with the kids in our arms. Right when Rydel saw them she ran up and took Lily out of my arms. Lily nuzzled her little head in Rydels neck me and Katie walked into the front room. My siblings were already playing video games, as mom and dad were starting a big family dinner.

*me*

Once it was time for the family dinner I was starving. We sat down to eat I was sitting beside Riker with our kids either side of table. Ryan was beside uncle Ryland, while Lily was beside Riker. Halfway threw super I felt Rikers hand rub my thigh and kept getting higher. Once Riker got to where he wanted to be Riker put his hand in my panties and rubbed me softly. I was going crazy at finally feeling his soft hands on me again. But I had to stop Riker for right now so our family wouldn't notice him pleasuring me. But of course before we quit I put my hand on Rikers covered bulge and rubbed a little I heard a soft moan from him which made me happy. Soon enough we were done with food it was around 6:30 when we finished eating. So Riker told me to go get ready for him up in the bedroom.

*Riker*

Once I saw that Katie was out of sight I said "Hey siblings i have a question for you"

Rocky said "what's that bro?"

"Um I wanted to have a free night with Katie . . . . So I was wondering if you guys can watch over the kids and check on the if they wake up during the night?"

Rydel said "course we will go have your fun"

Ross said "but not too much fun don't wanna have more baby's yet . . . ."