Hoe Tips: Taste.

Keep in mind no matter what a vagina is going to taste like a vagina. You're not going to taste like a rainbow, or their mother's home cooking so if they expect you to then they're going to be greatly disappointed.

This method may take a while to work but if you do so consistently your cum may taste better for you or your partner. If you want to taste better. I recommend eating more citrus fruits. Although pineapple and mango helps you taste better they are not the only fruits. Lemons, Limes, Oranges, basically any citrus fruit is good with making you relatively taste better.

Do not use any of those bullshit sprays, wipes, or soaps. They may mess up your ph levels. If you have a serious odor consult a doctor. Avoid foods like garlic, onions, basically anything that already has a pungent order because you are what you eat.

Don't be afraid to taste yourself. Especially after you masturbate and orgasm. Sometimes you have to know what your partner is tasting. And you don't like the taste how you expect them to.

Invest in cranberry juice and water religiously.  Not only do both of these products make you taste better but they also help clean out your system.

*side note* Detoxic with lemon water or any citrus fruits help your cum and "wetness" taste slightly  of fruit.