My Roommate the Fallen Angel

((Author's note: New story! I came up with this during French and German finals and studying mixed with thinking this up gave me a major brain ache. So please be gentle! ~ Harmony/gravityfalls21))

------------------Prolouge---------------------------

Before we get started, let me introduce myself. My name's Mercury. Mercury Straub. And don't start thinking that this is gonna be some sappy romance story, cause trust me, it's not.

Okay, so all of this began back when I graduated college with my major being of the graphic arts. I was working at a near-by cafe for a while so I had saved up enough money to buy a house and everything, but lemme tell ya this: It's not easy finding a house at a reasonable price in California.

And everything was fine and dandy until my landlord (who is a major douche by the way) started raising my taxes a little bit every month.

So I did what most twenty-six year olds do: I started working a double and I put in an ad in the newspaper for a roommate. Ya know, to help pay? Now I'm not picky (that's my sister) but I did require that it'd have to be a female in her late twenties with a job.

I sorta didn't get a lot of people. Just a transgender du-I mean, chick named Josey, and a goth girlie named Bio. I didn't get along well with Josey though so Bio became my new roommate.

She wasn't that bad. She just did her thing and I did mine. She always left the house around nine though, but I thought it was part of Bio's job. This went on for a few months, until I got curious.

And you know what they say: Curiosity killed the cat.

((Sorry for the shortage! It's a bit late right now and I'm jet-lagged. More is to come though! ~ Harmony))