My Infinity

Beep

Beep

Beep

I woke up from a wonderful dream about the person I fan girl over....Jc Caylen. Oh yeah my name is Amber. I have long blonde hair that flows down to the edge of my back. I have green eyes that will shock that shit out of you.

I got up and took a shower and got ready for an ordinary Thursday morning. I am always home alone in the morning sense I live alone now. My parents died last year in a car crash. I never got to got to a funeral and my family doesn't talk about that any more. For an unknown reason. I am 17 so my aunt who would have custody overs me said I was responsible enough (which I'm not) Pete move out. I love it because I have no rules and I can have as many parties as I want. I am one of the more popular girls in my school.

When I got in my car I put my key in the ignition and drove off to that hell hole of a school. The only reason I hate going to school is a reason I love. I know confusing right. let me explain.

*Flashback*

"NO JC STOP TOUCHING ME!!!" I shouted as Jc continued his sexual assault on me.

"But your just so touchable. " Jc said said you could hear evil in his voice. i could tell he has been drinking a lot tonight because he was at my party.

"And to think I loved you as my best friend!" I cried.

*Flashback over*

A chill went down my spine as I remembered the party. Yes Jc was...is My best friend. Your probably thinking I'm stupid for forgiving him. But the only reason I forgave him was because he was drunk and didn't know what he was doing.

When I arrived at school I saw Jc standing by his car waiting for me like every morning. He gave me hug and I slightly smiled.

"What's wrong?" Jc said in concern as he read me facial expression.

"Nothing Jc I was just remembering the party on my way to school this morning. "I assured him.

"Amber I am so sorry." 

"Its ok Jc you were drunk, you didn't know."

"Dammit Amber no it's not ok I am thankful every fucking day that you forgave me. I don't know how you do. I feel so horrible all the time jist because I did do it!!" Jc said starting to raise his voice as he got angry and grabbed my wrist and started to squeeze really hard.

"Jc, stop your really hurting me!" I cried.

"Why should i. I could continue what I started at the party??" He said and realized he was drunk again.

"I am done being your fucking friend if your going to get drunk and do this all the fucking time.!!!!!" I screamed.

Now people were starting to stare but this happens all the time so they were used to it.

Your probably wondering why I'm still friends with him. Honestly I don't know why either. He's a total dick. He just has this way of making you love him. And if your wondering yes me and Jc have dated but it didn't work. We still love each other a lot. We are best friend but we make out all the time. Which confuses the hell out of both of us.

"Its ok Jc. Let's just go home?" I whispered in a seductive way.

"Oh so you want to play dirty eh?" Jc asked as he grabbed me ass which made me squeal.

"You know I do." I winked.

"Let's go then."

We got into my car and ditched school. But when we arrived at my house We Saw something I thought I would never see in my life.

"Mom?"