Enter Mr. Wither

"Well hello there Mr," the kid smirked as he held his hand up for the cat to rub its head against his palm, " You got some pretty warm fur seeing as how cold it is out here." He smirked and rubbed under the cat's neck as it purred on his hand.

       His eyes then lit up with an idea. He stood up and ran off leaving the cat where it was. The cat turned its head to the leaving boy and lay down watching him till he left eyesight. There the cat was alone in the cold shivering every now and then curled up into a ball. It let out a small sigh a fog escaping its small lips. 

       The kid returned slowly wearing mittens. His hands were holding a glass bowl of steaming water. He knelt down beside the cat. Laying the bowl in front of him. "I thought you looked pretty parched so I got you some water." 

        The cat looked up from its ball and saw the boy. It smirked and rubbed its body the boy before licking the refreshing water. "Hey, I thought, if you want, I could bring you home," he smirked at the cat and petted its head as it drunk, "What do you think about that?"

       The small mammal finished its bowl before looking up at the helpful human. It jumped his lap and purred. "I'll take that as a yes. Great. My name's Kyle. Kyle Wither. I think I'll name you Bast because you're a cat and well that's the name of a cat god from Egypt. I learned that one from the internet."

~2 Years Later~

         Pat Pat, Pat Pat. Kyle opened his eyes slowly to another Pat on his nose. There on his chest was a black cat staring at him. It glared at him and blinked twice before performing another Pat Pat on his nose.  Kyle stared sleepily at the cat before closing his eyes again. "Yeah. Yeah." He rolled over onto his chest knocking Bast onto the floor. The jet-black feline growled angrily and jumped back onto the bed. Bast let his tail slide across Kyle's nose in an attempt to tickle him. He didn't. It woke him up but he didn't get tickled, just annoyed. 

     He sat up immediately at the touch of Bast tail on his nose. The sudden sit up frightened Baste causing the feline to jump back across the bed. "Welp I'm up now. " he yawned and stretched his arms before throwing his legs over the side of his bed, "Thank you, Bast. Not like I was trying to sleep." 

     Standing out of bed the boy walked over to his dresser where there was a calendar beside his mirror. On the calendar was a circled day. That day was today, November twelfth. "Bast man, I'm in the doubles," he smirked and opened his door, "Big 'once'. That's eleven in- " Bast let out an annoyed meow and exited the room. "-Spanish"

[Okay guys so tell me how did I do my first chapter. Comment what you thought of it and if I should change anything about it. Thank you guys for reading and til my next chapter.]