Chapter 2

-------------The Princesses Return------------
(Before you start reading, I just wanted to say sorry for not updating! I have had the flu and needed to recover but im back! Ok enough blabbering! On to the story!!!)

You hear something.
Its like something crinkling in the leaves.
You look behind you and your eyes pace all around. 
As you hear the noise coming closer, you get into a weird fighting stance.
Then, it stopped. You walked slightly toward the tree. All of a sudden, something flew out at your face and you fell, your head ripping through vines and falling on your stomach.

"Birds... Am I right?" You say to yourself.

You slowly get up, rubbing ths dust and dirt off your clothes. You rub your head, lifting it.

"Woah..." You whisper, faintly walking forward.

In front of you, a huge tower, covered in moss and stone. It looks a bit shifty to you though. You hear noise coming from the top. You decide to look, just in case someone might be hurt. But how do you get in? You see no enterance! You wonder to yourself.

"Maybe...." You grab onto one of the stone bricks and pull it to see if it will fall out.

You sigh and start climbing the tower. One of the bricks beneath your feet fall onto the cold hard ground and you start shaking. You keep climbing with bricks falling beneath you. You gulp, reaching the top. You grab onto the dusty windowsill. You hold on as tight as you possibly can, your feet dangling. You try as hard as you can to lift yourself up. Your eyes peek over the ledge and they widen. The woman you saw earlier, with the long blonde hair, was tied up with rope. A old lady had a shiny knife in her hand, growing ever so close to the guy with the goatee, ready to strike.

"What did I walk in on" You thought in your head.

You pull yourself up with all the strength in your body, Sort of knocking your breath away. You tumble a bit once you get through and the woman tied up spots you. Her eyes widen and you your index finger up to your mouth, signaling her to be quiet. You sneak toward her and hide behind the closest thing to her.

"Ok so I have a plan, but you have to trust me." she nods while you crouch next to her, starting to untie her.

"Ok so, once I untie you, dont move. Keep that thing around your mouth. Once I get to that lady, run to the man! Help him ok!?! Dont look back at me! She nods but worried about you putting your life at risk.

You finish untieing her and start walking toward the woman who just stabbed the man. The red bloody knife intimidates you, but your going for it. No turning back now. The man watches, aching in pain and tries to distract her for you. Your right in back of her and you jump. Landing on her back with your arms around her neck, not choking her, but hurting her a bit.

She gasps as you yell "GO GO GO!"

She tries pulling on your arms before cutting one. You yelp and grasp onto your arm, falling off of her. She starts trying to go toward the man and woman but she happens to trip over your leg. You steadily stand back up, the older woman now facing you.

"YOU!" she yells.
"YOU WONT KEEP ME AWAY FROM RAPUNZEL!" You back up, now on the edge of the windowsill.

Suddenly, what used to be bright blonde hair, is turning into dark brown. He cut her hair. The old lady spun around, seeing the hair removed from the younger woman. She tries picking it up and grabbing it. She turns to the mirror, looking at herself as she starts aging. She looks skeletal, heading toward the windowsill. As she falls out, she grabs your arm, pulling you down with her before she disappears.