Parasaur and Raptor

"Chase, I told you I can't do this." Riley claims as he tried to balance himself on the Kiwi's skateboard.

He absolutely had no idea what made him agreed to the handsome New Zealander in teaching him how to ride a skateboard.

Chase chuckled as he held Riley's arm to keep him steady. "You are doing great, mate."

Earlier today, Miss Morgan decided to give the rangers a day off from work to have some fun.

Chase had an impromptu idea on teaching his fellow ranger and best friend how to ride a skateboard.

So, that was how they were both now at the training area where Riley always goes every morning to train.

Riley was uncertain at first, but couldn't resist the charm of the kiwi boy.

Riley was wobbly on the skateboard, Chase held on to the younger boy, making sure he wouldn't fall.

Once he was certain Riley had obtained balanced, he slowly lets go, but stayed perfectly close just in case he looses balance again.

Riley was finally getting the hang of it, he glided slowly across the training area.

The Kiwi was ecstatic as Riley began to move faster. "You got this, Ri!" Chase called out with glee.

After that, the two were wrestling with each other, playful. Parasaur and Raptor having a playful roll on the ground. Chase was soon on top of the young farm boy. Both boys laughing at each other childishness.

"Get off of me, hot shot" Riley said in between giggles. Chase chuckled and looked down at the adorable green ranger below him.

"Not until you say that you had an amazing day with me and you wanna do it again tomorrow." Chase gave Riley his signature smile which made the other rolled his eyes impishly.

"Fine, I had an amazing day with you and I wanna do it again tomorrow." Riley smiled up at the Kiwi.

Chase was grinning ear to ear. He was about to get off when he noticed how beautiful Riley actually looks, he had never thought of the baby raptor being more than just a best friend and teammate.

"Chase? .. chase? .."

Chase shook his head out off his thoughts and stared down at the youngest team member. "Kiss me, Riley..." he said all too quickly.

Riley was shocked for a moment, did Chase just said what he thought he said ?

"W-what? ......" Before Riley knew what was happening, he felt the Kiwi boy's lips, soft and warm.

They started making out with each other until pulling away for air.

"Chase ..... we can't." Riley commented, sounding sad.

"Why not?" Chase asked as he looked into the green ranger's eyes, Riley felt a blush forming on his face.

"You are with Kaylee... " Riley turned his head away from Chase, he didn't want Chase to see the sad look in his eyes.

Chase took a hint and he got off Riley, he gently pulled him into his strong arms. "I broke up with her, and before you ask me why, let me explain it to you."

He placed a loving kiss on the boy's head, and start to speak.

"I come to terms to finally realised it, Kaylee wasn't the one for me. I mean, sure she is a very nice person. She is smart and very pretty. But she wasn't my true love. Thanks to Shelby, I now realised who my true love really was all this time, and it was you all along."

Riley pulled away slightly and looked at the skater. Chase took that as an opportunity, he leaned in and captured Riley's sweet, puckered red lips.

Riley smiled against Chase's lips and immediately returned the kiss.

Once they pulled apart, Chase press his forehead against Riley's and smiled.

"Same time tomorrow, my baby raptor?"

"Definitely, hot shot"