Chapter One: On Repeat

My days are repetitive and boring yet painful and stress educed.My days tend to drag on and get worse the longer i'm awake.My days seem to mock my every movement whether I look in a mirror or accidentally touch my stomach.

~~~~

Stepping out of the warm shower, I feel the remaining droplets of water stick to my exposed body as I engulf myself within a warm, fluffy towel. I hear the faint yells to attend breakfast come from my mother and sigh. I wrap another towel around my wet hair and start putting my undergarments on. I try to avoid the wide mirror on the wall at all costs. Catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror sets off an ache in my stomach and kicks my appetite to the curb.

I zip my school skirt up and throw my purple bandanna on. The smell of toast and porridge fills my nose as i walk down the hall. I try and refrain from gagging as I pass the kitchen and into the living room. My siblings, Amelia and Aaron, are sat on the floor with their backpacks next to them.

I hesitantly sit next to Amelia and she continues to stare at the television blankly, barely acknowledging my presence. Their twitching eyes indicate that they've already had their 'Breakfast'. I stand up and place a soft kiss on both of their foreheads and watch as they don't even flinch. I feel pity course through me like blood chasing a virus.

A smacking sound erupts from the kitchen and my head whips in the direction of it. Whimpers are heard followed by a slammed door. I get up and rush into the kitchen. Jam is spread across the floor and my mother is crumpled on the floor, a hand covering her tear stained cheeks.

"Mum..? What happened?" I ask hesitantly, frowning but knowing very well what had happened. She recollects herself and scrambles up from the floor. I take a step back and watch as she acts like nothing happened. I look out the little window by the pantry and see Tony, my father, on the phone. I scowl at him and proceed to reach for an apple. I refrain from bringing up the incident as my mother would shut me down straight away. i slowly walk out of the kitchen, grab my ilabb bag and wait at the door for my friend Sammy to pick me up.

A/N

Howdy :) I am well aware that this chapter is very very short and not very entertaining but i am working on making my writing better and more entertaining for anyone and everyone who reads my stories. I'm also stuck on what name i should give the main character so it'd be nice if someone could give me a couple suggs tysm Cx

All the love ~ N