Explain.. Please (strong language)

I stand there looking into the dark night sky in confusion I diside not to bother it any for the night ablest.I begin to walk off to my house knowing the car had already left me.

Lelas pov (yay new pov)
I wake up to my colorful bedroom yawning and stretching out and finally getting out of  my bed.  I come  down stairs and lean up against the stair case
"good morning butch.. "I say yawning and stretching out again butchy turns around quickly and with  eyes wide open like he had just seen a ghost.
"LELA"he takes a minute to breathe "YOUS ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK, FUCK"

I giggle "butch you need to work on not saying those...gross words"

He sighs and looks back up at me smoothing back his hair"look here that's not what's important right now, what are you doing up so late "he asked

I look at him in confusion "butch its-"i began to look at the clock and turn back"8... "

"lela it's 5 in the morning-"butchy said while getting cut off by me "what are you doing up so late" I said gigging and I prance over to him and boop his nose.
"lela-"he says getting cut off again by me again...
I scream as I look down me snooping though his stuff picking up a note and fangirling over it "BUTCH YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU HAD A GIRLFRIEND"I say holding the note still reading it.

"And I don't "he takes the not out if my hand "stop snooping thoughs my things "

"I HAVE ONE MILLION QUESTIONS FOR YOU BUTCH"I say really loud.

"and i gots no time to answer any"he says begins  to walk away and I stop him.
"OK ONLY ONE THEN, what bike ride was it romantic"I say dancing around him.
"it was a ride home ok calm down"he said in a annoyed voiced. 

"no no no butch you won't let just anyone ride anyone on you're bike you won't even let struts, chee chee or lugnut "I say as I stop dancing and look him straight in his eyes. 

"w-whats is you talking about"he starts looking the other direction to ovoid my face as a light Sade of red appears on his face.

"there's something fishy going on here butch ok and I sware I will find out"I say seriously.

"just go back to you're fuc-room.. "butchy says pushing me off a bit

"good watching that "I began to walk up but then I stop as I think to myself and I go up to a stairs where butch can't see me.  I began spying on him I see him sit down near the counter putting down the letter and mess up his hair and look down he's  looking down he seems to be taking to himself.  I begin to lean closer to hear what he's saying I see him snap his head up and we lock eyes for about a minute.  I run upstairs making a bunch of noise.  as fast as  I can  I run down the  hallway and open my door and jump in my bed while throwing the covers and start to shake knowing he knows that I was spying on him I hear him walk into my room.

"LELA"butchy calls out
I can hear it shake my room or mabye it was just me