The Tour

(Auggie's Pov)

I woke up and saw on my pillow was a note.

Dear Auggie,

When we go to school I won't let anybody hurt you.

Sincerely your little sister,
Y/N Pullman

I put the note down and cried a little Y/n always been there for me. Then I looked at the doorway and saw Y/N there. All I could say was " Thanks " and she could say was "It's true".

( Y/n Pov )

We were outside the school and  we met Mr. Tushman and he talk to us in his office. Then minutes later we  heard laughing from the hallway and saw 3 kids pass by.
" There here" Mr. Tushman said. I looked over at Auggie and his face was pale. Then Mr.Tushman led us out of his office. Then we met Charlotte, Julian, and Jack Will. They were going give us the tour. After going almost all around the school  we finally got to the science room. Julian wouldn't let us through and he told Auggie that him and Jack Will could fail together. At that moment Jack Will stood up for us Auggie . Then Julian let us through. Inside after  Julian told us what was in the room. Julian had a question for Auggie and he asked what happen to his face. I got so mad but again Jack Will told him to shut up. Then when they stop arguing Auggie told Julian that he use a word wrong and that maybe are mom could homeschool him to. After the tour I told Jack Will "Thank you" and he blushed and said "no problem".  Let's just say that I got surprised twice that day.
One from Auggie for standing up for himself and from Jack Will for standing up for both of us.