"Lee Suji," It's rude for Suwoong to call out the girl by her name but that's the only way for him to make her sister put some trust in him, "Do you really think that I don't know you've been crying every night to your sleep though you wake up with smile on your face? You can lie to mum and dad, but not me,"

Suji gulped, "But that doesn't mean I would say yes to your request," She sterns with her words.

"Well, whether you allow me or not, I'll go," He rolled his eyes before leaving the girl behind and entered his room.

She sighed, "Suji, can I see you in my room for a while?" Apparently, Jisoo heard all the conversation between them just now.

Suji nodded her head before she followed her twin sister from behind.

------

"What's up?" She asked Jisoo as soon as she crossed her legs on the bed. Jisoo stared Suji for a long time, "Why? Is there anything on my face?" Suji started to have an examination on her face where her hand go throughout her whole face.

Jisoo slowly shook her head, "I just want to say sorry that it's because of me everything is getting complicated," She confessed, "If it wasn't because of me, you and Hangyul probably already be in a good relationship now. I'm sorry," She lowered her head as she said that.

Suji slightly smiled but not feeling genuine with it, "It's not your fault," She tapped the girl's shoulders for few times, "I can't blame you for anything since you're a victim," No matter how much she wanted to blame Jisoo for all of the things that's happrning, she couldn't. Because she knows, Jisoo had it worse than her.

--------

It's not her luck when she dated a short-tempered guy. She would say, the first three months were perfect. The boy would always buy him food, take her out for a date, and also send her home whenever they're out. But that was only momentarily.

After three months they dated, the boy slowly changed and revealed his trueself. Everytime Jisoo talked with another guy, he would drag Jisoo by her hair to somewhere quiet before he slapped the girl's cheeks for countless of times.

At first, Jisoo just want to think like, 'Oh, maybe he's just jealous. So I shouldn't talk to any other guy,' but by time it's getting worser. Almost everyday, there's none of the day, he would miss to put a mark on Jisoo's body. No matter where it is, there must be a mark as if the boy claimed that the girl is his.

Jisoo thought it's okay because she loves him. He was her first love. She was willing to do anything for him. That's why she let herself into something stupid though she knows she could left if she wants to.

One day, Suji noticed the change in her behaviour. Jisoo whom always be a happy-go-lucky girl suddenly became a quiet girl. She didn't talk much and even separate herself from the others. Suji could feel that there's something wrong going on with her twins.

That's when she decides to follow her twins when she went out. No matter how long she followed her, it just seems there's no end for it. Jisoo kept entering tons of shop and everytime she came out, there will be plastic bags added to her hands. Now, her hands were already full with stuff.

Suji was still following the girl and not even once, She gave up on it. Suddenly, Jisoo stopped infront of apartment. She looked upwards and sighed. Without Suji realized, she sighed too upon her twin sighing. No wonder, they're twins.

Jisoo went upstairs by lift and Suji waited for her twins to reach her desired level before she followed her from behind. As soon as she reached the floor where her twins arrived, she frowned. There's only one door over here well that's mean whoever in this house. he must be loaded somehow to have this kind of house.