Naru Ayase and Hiro hayami

Hiro was just sitting on a bench in the park alone looking at the picture of naru.

Then all of a sudden ann came running to him and when he noticed he ran up to her and asked "what happened?" And she said "its naru" and hiro asked "what happened to her!!!!!?????"
And ann replied" she is going to France and she will never return to Japan me and ito tried to stop her but she did not listen to us and then I thought that maybe she would listen to you because you guys are best friends so hurry up she will be leaving forthe airport in any minute from now" so they both ran as fast as they while running ann slipped and she got hurt a scratch on her knees hiro said " Oh no you are hurt let's go to the hospital " "no go stop naru first I will be fine this is nothing just go and stop her " ann said hiro was just about to argue but he stopped and ran while shouting "don't worry I promise she will never leave as long as I am here " and ran as fast as he can.

Time skip(because I am lazy sorry )

At the airport

He saw naru getting out of the car and when she was just about to enter inside the airport's gate someone stopped her from entering and it was hiro.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE!!!? GO AWAY I AM GOING TO FRANCE SO LEAVE ME!!!!" Naru shouted " I am here to stop you from going anywhere from here do you know what will happen when you will be gone do you think what will happen to wakana, otoha, bell, Ann, ito and the other and and also............m..........me " "Oh come on i know you guys are fed up of me and don't care about me and specially you hiro all you care about is bell not me even though she broke your heart and you don't talk to me much like we used to do when you were in darkness I came to drive away that darkness so you may be happy and now when I am in the darkness you are not even thinking of me do you know what how much lonely I am feeling right now you dumbass "Naru shouted "Naru I had to be with bell because of my work i had so things to do that's why I wasn't able to come to visit you naru "hiro said "shut the hell up I know you don't care about me..............."Naru was interrupted by hiro who just smacked his lips on naru 's lips who was beet red they didn't move for a few seconds hiro finally pulled away from naru "WHAT THE HELL!!!!!??????HOW DARE YOU HIRO!!!!YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO KISS ME!!!!!!! " I love you naru " hiro said with a calm and serious face his eyes showing the love for the person standing in front of him and reflecting naru 's face "I love you too hiro " Naru said in a low voice so that only hiro can hear it lookin somewhere else to hide her tears and embarrassment then hiro reaches her hand to naru 's face to turn it around so he can see her face he then leans in to kiss her one more time this time naru also leans to feel his soft lips kissing her lips they closed there eyes and there lips touched each others lips add both of them was crying happy tears that the finally found the person they love and ito, Ann, bell,otoha,wakana,kouji,kazuki,and momo was hiding behind a Bush recording some good videos when hiro and naru pulled away from the kiss they smiled at each other and then the heard some familiar voices behind a Bush they walked there very slowly and looked what is behind that Bush and they saw there friends they fake coughed and there friends who was fighting for some reason looked at them and smiled like nothing happened and naru was beet red and then hiro noticed a camera in everyone's hands and then he became a tomato after thinking what was they doing they weren't only spying on they were recording everything that has happened and was fighting for the video sharing with some of there friends then naru and hiro said with a smile on there face and on background there was only fire "I red my horoscope today and it says that today I am gonna kill a few people".

Now everyone was shaking expect naru and hiro and you won't believe even kouji and kazuki was shaking and then they ran shouting "we are sorry we are not gonna show this video to anyone we promise please don't kill us "and hiro and naru was chasing them.

Hey there guys how are you? How's they chapter ?hope you liked this chapter and guys don't be lazy to hit that star sign ,comment and follow.