Laksh; nothing y r u so late! U r always late.

Sans; Bas Bas Maa told me everything friendship?! Pakka na!

Laksh nods.. ya no more fights.

Sans; gud but this Ahana is not gud..

Laksh; yaar it is my life! Not urs!

Sans; how mean! He leaves with a fake pout.

Laksh changed his clothes in the gym dressing room. He comes n jostle with Deep!

Deep; hey can't u see!

Laksh; uff Deep as if it was only my mistake I weren't looking either!

Deep comes near. Laksh just bcz u r the son of DP Maheshwari doesn't mean u can rule over each n everyone.

Laksh; oh Same to u being the son of Kumar Raichand doesn't mean u can talk to each n everyone that rudely...

Ragini was also at the same floor she was actually looking for him.

Laksh!!! She shouts his name but Laksh was busy in arguing with Deep.

Deep; on the field I will show u! Who is better!

Laksh; stupid we r at the same team! We r playing together!

Deep; I didn't meant that field!

Laksh; then?!

Both were face to face

Ragini saw them n got scared

Laksh pushes him. What u think I'm scared? What u want n when u want it I will be ready anytime u got this!

Ragini; Laksh!! Come!! Laksh; no I'm not done yet! Ragini; Laksh!!! She shout his name in a tone that it echoes in his ears... her eyes were red in anger yet they showed pain n scare.

Laksh was looking at her continuously she was pulling him n he was following her blindly. Ragini was controlling her emotions as she knows what Deep could do.

Laksh was feeling a pain deep in his heart. He stops holding her hand tight... she had started to cry she was trying to avoid his gaze...

Laksh cups her face n forced her to look up...
Seeing her hurt face he too feels hurt...

Laksh; Ragini what's wrong? Don't take it to ur heart!

Ragini sniffs. Laksh... her voice was broken... he na is champion in boxing what if he hits u n something wrong happens to U?

Laksh wipes her tears away... Ragini as long as I have a friend like u who knows how to keep a friendship then there is no fear n definitely no Deep who can harm me... u r my shield 😉.

Laksh took his handkerchief n gave it her. Ragini; took it n cleans her face. Laksh class!!

Laksh n Ragini run to their class... both were on time... the professor hasn't arrived yet.

Both sat together Raginis eyes were swollen she was looking down she doesn't wanted to look at anyone nor she wants anyone to look at her....

Ragini - oh Gosh I have to keep control of my emotions but as soon something happens to him it hurts me. I can't see him hurt 😔 y do I had to fall for him... he is so bad... well I know deep in his heart he is gem but still... 😔 -.

Laksh - what is this with her first I couldn't stand her but know after knowing her better she seems to be very cool but also sentimental... she is cute n she saved me from Ahana mind blowing... I couldn't bear the tears on her eyes... Gosh it hurt so much... her pain was like my own pain -

The day went off....
_______________

So how u like?
Please comment and vote

And I have already a new plot in mind which I will start by March after ending the FF broken trust!